• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

A Big Thank You

I've been on this forum for over a year now, and like most forums, you find the usual smattering of members, from idiots at the bottom, all the way up to great geezers at the top.

This forum by its very nature in being about PM's is full of people with a great distrust of others, and an inbuilt secrecy of the subject, and like most anonymous forum members, people are often in it for themselves, and looking after number one. A normal situation and nothing to be ashamed of.

But in the last day or so two forum members, within 24 hours of each other have shown me that not only do we have "great geezers" at the top, we have some members who can surpass even that :)

Stand up, @Numistacker and @Madstacks. Both, in the last day or so, have done me a "favour", (I won't go into details). All I have done, is be my usual friendly, honest, (and occasionally argumentative) self, ;) and yet both these guys have gone out of their way to do something that neither of them needed to do.

All I can say is thanks guys, I really appreciate the gestures, and if anyone is ever considering buying or trading with these guys in the future, please do so, you won't find better on here.

I just Saw my name mentioned on the action bar and saw this, Thank you very much HT, That's very much appreciated and your very welcome mate:) 

That's why I wanted to start trading more here, It is an excellent community with some top people on here, And whilst we might not all always see eye to eye on everything ultimately everyone adds there own thing to the forum. I am pleased to call it my online home, not only for trading but also for discussions/debates and meeting like minded people all with the same goal of security and financial freedom:) 

EVERYONE I have dealt with on this forum have been brilliant

I myself have had a couple of good offers from members recently(you know who you are ;))

Excellent forum,excellent members,say no more :D

Archived