• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Sigma Metalytics Verifier with Wands

Just now, James32 said:

Yes, and do what with the original lol, maybe pm the op?

Apologies, I was delicately trying to avoid mentioning that there's no way I'd sell my Original for £700. 😁

@RiSZoTo If you do want one and can/will pay more then I'd of course sell mine to you. 

I'm on the same boat as @SilverRich, looking for an upgrade.

I don't think I've seen a sale on the second-hand market for under £850+ plus post, and the one I remember seeing at that price on FB was, um.. let's say, "visibly used" :lol: 

Edited by stackerp5

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

I think one was listed on the forum second hand with only two wands at £900+ in the last 6 weeks and I think it sold, so it would be difficult  getting one for £700, but you never know. 

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

I think one was listed on the forum second hand with only two wands at £900+ in the last 6 weeks and I think it sold, so it would be difficult  getting one for £700, but you never know. 

That's exactly what I've said to mr tight arse. 

£850-£900 is about right. 

29 minutes ago, SilverRich said:

That's a new one. Price goes up $200 at checkout. 

It didn't at my checkout, but yeah who knows what happens at customs $22 sounds wrong unless something's changed.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

1 hour ago, RiSZoTo said:

Hello,

Does anyone have a Sigma metalytics machine they are looking to sell? In good working condition please.

Not sure what the going rate is on here, as an idea, looking to pay around £700

PM me if this applies to you.

Mate for an extra £200, which would be 900.00 you can get brand new one "Original" . I'm looking for one also but my thinking was 500-600 max, bit more of a saving. 

Edited by JohnyBGold

Was driving back from work, just catching up on messages and posts. Looks like i'm off on pricing but always good to have a mental calibration done. Thanks TSF! 😅

Got a few pms with offers, so i'll mark this as closed and work through the options :D 

55 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

This is a great find! Works out £866 after conversion which is similar to the used prices people have mentioned on here.

46 minutes ago, SilverRich said:

That's a new one. Price goes up $200 at checkout. 

Can't figure out why it's going up by ~$200 at check out.

6 minutes ago, JohnyBGold said:

Mate for an extra £200, which would be 900.00 you can get brand new one "Original" . I'm looking for one also but my thinking was 500-600 max, bit more of a saving. 

Where are you finding this, is this in the UK or an import?

I got mine from China , it’s 100% accurate , everything says 101% gold on everything , works every time , even when you put  on a piece of coal ??” Great bit of must have kit , for the expiring precious metal connoisseur ?? 👍

15 minutes ago, RiSZoTo said:

This is what i get?

Screenshot 2024-10-02 at 18.44.16.png

15 minutes ago, RiSZoTo said:

Was driving back from work, just catching up on messages and posts. Looks like i'm off on pricing but always good to have a mental calibration done. Thanks TSF! 😅

Got a few pms with offers, so i'll mark this as closed and work through the options :D 

This is a great find! Works out £866 after conversion which is similar to the used prices people have mentioned on here.

Where are you finding this, is this in the UK or an import?

Duties and taxes at checkout. Last time you could choose whether to pay now or later

2 minutes ago, ccfcpaul said:

Getting screwed over on that conversation rate!!

I thought that 🤣 most places use the Mastercard exchange rate with no other charges.

You want to pay in dollars and let the bank sort the rest.

Edited by Jake0111

2 minutes ago, ccfcpaul said:

Getting screwed over on that conversation rate!!

Yeah but still only £900 lol

Think that's where the difference might be. 

eBay prices displayed are using a proper price conversion. But then when you go to check out, they are using the bs conversation price instead 

Should be 1.33 but they're giving 1.27.

PayPal have a similar bs conversation rate

1 minute ago, ccfcpaul said:

Think that's where the difference might be. 

eBay prices displayed are using a proper price conversion. But then when you go to check out, they are using the bs conversation price instead 

Should be 1.33 but they're giving 1.27.

PayPal have a similar bs conversation rate

You might be onto something. Do you know if we pay more import duty when it arrives? Or is that it? Surely there can’t be 2 import duties lol

1 minute ago, RiSZoTo said:

You might be onto something. Do you know if we pay more import duty when it arrives? Or is that it? Surely there can’t be 2 import duties lol

God knows. I remember it used to say you can pay now or later. If it's saying 22 if you pay now, it's probably worth doing. If you get charged twice, eBay should refund you I would hope

3 minutes ago, SilverRich said:

I fail to see how eBay can only charge you $22 in duties and you won't be lumbered with a £200 vat bill when it lands in the UK. 

Unless it's just the handling charge and not VAT