• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale 1st class stamps. Beat the price rises

I have lots of first class stamps available.

Next month, Royal Mail are raising rates on these by 22% to £1.65. Buy now for as little as 56% of the new face value. 

All stamps are genuine, unused and valid for posting. 

Please avoid cheap counterfeits sold on ebay! All my stamps are from trusted sources and I can verify their authenticity. If you have seen or bought cheaper stamps, contact me as they may be fake. 

Gummed commemorative

Pack of 100 - £94.50

1000+ - £93 per 100

Self Adhesive commemorative

Pack of 100 - £96

1000+ - £94.50 per 100

Barcoded books of 4 at £4.40 per book.

Prices above include postage

20240926_203427.jpg

20240926_203408.jpg

Edited by arphethean

Never had an issue with these stamps, and Andrew's service is always 100% so these are absolutely recommended. Any issues at the PO counter are 100% due to untrained staff (and some can be rude!) - don't let untrained staff turn you away from stamps.

By the way Andrew, are the self adhesive stamps the small ones?

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

6 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

Never had an issue with these stamps, and Andrew's service is always 100% so these are absolutely recommended. Any issues at the PO counter are 100% due to untrained staff (and some can be rude!) - don't let untrained staff turn you away from stamps.

By the way Andrew, are the self adhesive stamps the small ones?

Thanks, much appreciated. This is true. I have in the past had to insist my stamps are valid. The post office staff called up their helpline to get confirmation of that. Confidence on the part of the customer is helpful here! 

I have a small number of small 1st class s.a.

2 minutes ago, arphethean said:

Thanks, much appreciated. This is true. I have in the past had to insist my stamps are valid. The post office staff called up their helpline to get confirmation of that. Confidence on the part of the customer is helpful here! 

I have a small number of small 1st class s.a.

100% agreed!

How much is "a small number"? Might take them along with the 5p coins you got

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

To re-iterate, I've had to educate the staff of my 'local' (4 miles) "Post office" about stamps. Shocking.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

For anyone not aware, you can use stamps for ANY Royal Mail service except the new Tracked 24/48. You can use stamps in PARTIAL payment, just pay the extra (in cash!) at the counter. 
For instance, use four 1st Class stamps on a £7.95 Special Delivery, pay the missing £1.35, Hey presto, the £7.95 service has cost you £6.75 :)

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

To confirm, I do not have to educate anyone at my local PO in Hastings, the staff know their onions, in fact they no longer even bother to add up the value.   

Never had any problems with Andrew's stamps and long may he continue to offer these great deals

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret