• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale Xmas pressies for Friends and Family? Perth Mint, RAM proof, Niue proofs, Lunar skulls and more, ( 23 coins sold )

One of each of the 1oz 2024 coloured dragons, please.

May add more, but it's quite a lot to wade through.

Edited by Charliemouse
specified size

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

17 minutes ago, Charliemouse said:

One of each of the 1oz 2024 coloured dragons, please.

May add more, but it's quite a lot to wade through.

And one of each of the coloured half ounces (2017 roosters, 2022 tigers, 2023 rabbits, 2024 dragons) please.

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

• silvergaga changed the title to Xmas pressies for Friends and Family? Silver lunars from Aussie and the UK, from 1/4oz to 10oz coins (9 sold)
Just now, silvergaga said:

Have you seen our trading feedback? Both on 234, good eh.

Some will smell a mouse rat.

• silvergaga changed the title to Xmas pressies for Friends and Family? Silver lunars from Aussie and the UK, from 1/4oz to 10oz coins (10 sold)
Bump - this is an automated featured listing bump protection post for featured listing (𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 24𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦)

• silvergaga changed the title to Xmas pressies for Friends and Family? Perth Mint, RAM proof, Niue proofs, Lunar skulls and more, (13coins sold)
Bump - this is an automated featured listing bump protection post for featured listing (𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 24𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦)

Some absolute beauties here 😍 

I bet you have put a lot of time and effort into collecting those!

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

2 hours ago, silvergaga said:

About 12 years, it is a hobby I love. thanks,

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. I also have some emotional attachments to certain collections within my stack. Especial the ones I have been collecting over time 😊

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

• silvergaga changed the title to Xmas pressies for Friends and Family? Perth Mint, RAM proof, Niue proofs, Lunar skulls and more, ( 23 coins sold )
On 14/09/2024 at 12:42, jackflash123 said:

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. I also have some emotional attachments to certain collections within my stack. Especial the ones I have been collecting over time 😊

I have broken my attachment to the coins and am enjoying the buying and selling on our forum.

12 hours ago, silvergaga said:

I have broken my attachment to the coins and am enjoying the buying and selling on our forum.

Yeah I completely get that too, I have bought and sold many items on the forum and my stacking habits change over time.

I also enjoy the whole aspect of selling items and preparing them for their new owners, getting them wrapped up carefully and ready to be posted.