• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale A mix of premium bullion coins for the collector, both sets and individual 1oz silver coins (28 sold)

29 minutes ago, ElGumbleo said:

That coloured rabbit is amazing! 

I'll be keeping my eye on that, come payday that might be mine if still available.

What a collection!

If you really want it I will keep it for you till payday. I am not in any hurry to sell.

5 minutes ago, 8ace said:

Hi,

Could I take the Perth Mint lunar III 2022 Tiger please.

Cheers

Yes it is yours. Will PM you soon.

• silvergaga changed the title to A mix of premium bullion coins for the collector, both sets and individual 1oz silver coins (16 sold)

Yes it is yours for £40 at payday if it hasn't sold, I checked what I paid for it and it was £39, so I moved price to £45 today. Well spotted Sir.

50 minutes ago, ElGumbleo said:

Thanks mate.

Will have to see what it going for then lol it's gone up by £5 since the other day.

I'll give you a shout when payday has been and see if you've still got it!

• silvergaga changed the title to A mix of premium bullion coins for the collector, both sets and individual 1oz silver coins (20 sold)
On 29/08/2024 at 21:30, silvergaga said:

Yes it is yours for £40 at payday if it hasn't sold, I checked what I paid for it and it was £39, so I moved price to £45 today. Well spotted Sir.

Perfect, I'll drop you a message next week and see what's what!

• silvergaga changed the title to A mix of premium bullion coins for the collector, both sets and individual 1oz silver coins (24 sold)
  • silvergaga changed the title to A mix of premium bullion coins for the collector, both sets and individual 1oz silver coins (25 sold)
Bump - this is an automated featured listing bump protection post for featured listing (𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 24𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦. 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦)

• silvergaga changed the title to A mix of premium bullion coins for the collector, both sets and individual 1oz silver coins (27 sold)
  • silvergaga changed the title to A mix of premium bullion coins for the collector, both sets and individual 1oz silver coins (28 sold)