• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed #Ends today at 5:pm# 1999 George Washington $5 commemorative gold coin

1 minute ago, treetop1280 said:

Myself and @stefffana seem to  have prior engagement at around 5 , when the auctions ends , is it possible to extend till 10 this evening???

Unfortunately I'm a man of my word. Rules are rules my friend 👀 5pm finish. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, treetop1280 said:

@stefffana cancel your bids , and I’ll cancel mine “ he’s gobbing off “ , back to zero , bid a £1 , and the coin is yours 👍

You cancel your bid and I'll cancel your existence. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Looks like he’s s hit his pants and done a merlin ,  “ go on @stefffana say it ffs , “ we Romanias  make the best mens trousers in the world , and have the biggest manufacturing process to do this “ and are also the world leaders in doing a disappearing act , and escape and evacuation procedures 😀👍

• James32 changed the title to #Ends today at 5:pm# 1999 George Washington $5 commemorative gold coin
19 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

F xxk him £463

Yes, you can do this. You'll save on postage if you ask James to send your coin by slingshot from Derry to Belfast!

I'm out, buddy!

@Petra, happy bidding,  the coin look great!🤗

Just now, stefffana said:

Yes, you can do this. You'll save on postage if you ask James to send your coin by slingshot from Derry to Belfast!

I'm out, buddy!

@Petra, happy bidding,  the coin look great!🤗

@stefffana what are you doing here , I thought you were out for the afternoon , will you F off , 

Just now, treetop1280 said:

@stefffana what are you doing here , I thought you were out for the afternoon , will you F off , 

Yes, I am in town now with my client. But I do have unlimited data on my phone, I'm not stealing WiFi from my neighbours like others. 

Just now, stefffana said:

Yes, I am in town now with my client. But I do have unlimited data on my phone, I'm not stealing WiFi from my neighbours like others. 

Is your client going to bid against me as well , ffs 😀👍

What do you mean by client????