• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale Gold Dragons, kangaroos and pandas

Or if you let me know where you are and are not too far off I can view and buy some of the gold too...Also, 5% over spot for silver is not right. I am happy to pay what it would cost to get this from the cheapest dealers ... which is £24.08 for the 1 Oz bars currently. We can look at a decent premium for the bigger bars too.

Edited by sellerstacker

28 minutes ago, BigOggie said:

@sellerstacker i'm still looking for 10oz of silver bars so if looking for a quick sale keep me in mind please?

I am out of 10 oz bars. Have you tried @arshimo2012? Ash had some really good bars a few days back but his items sell really fast. Kindly check with him if he has got any left.

2 hours ago, Xeros said:

5% over spot not negotiable 

Not trying to beat you up by any means, but this forum hasn't seen 5% in many a moon. I'd rethink if your friend is actually looking to sell.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, Spyder said:

It is hard enough getting spot for large 1oz gold, than you ask 5% over and on top of that , how you want to be paid. By not putting a fix price, I can see you bumping this listing until it automatically gets shut down. 

For members who can not be bothered to work out the sums at £1900oz that would be £1995.

Good luck as you will need all of it

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Not trying to beat you up by any means, but this forum hasn't seen 5% in many a moon. I'd rethink if your friend is actually looking to sell.

Thanks for the advice but I'm just listing for a friend, I understand it might be hard sells but never know someone may be interested. This is only one of the platforms they are listed on. 

39 minutes ago, GreatCoins4U said:

I love that dragon coin, looks to be out of my price range, but whats the damage on that please?

The dragon coin is actually a 2oz coin so roughly £4000 at the moment. Nice big chunky bit of gold

14 minutes ago, Xeros said:

The dragon coin is actually a 2oz coin so roughly £4000 at the moment. Nice big chunky bit of gold

Well it is a little bit out of my price range at the moment, but I really do appreciate you taking the time + for getting back to me. It really is a super looking coin + it looks to be in mint condition so that's a big plus ofcourse.

13 minutes ago, oddball said:

A sealed  panda struggled to sell at spot last week, off a very well established member. Like 300 plus feedback

Yep three 30g Pandas in total over the last fortnight. 5% when spot is over 1900 is a very hard sell in my opinion for a common item. 

Good luck.

Just now, RoughDog said:

Nice coin.  Does make me wonder how someone is going to post a £4000 coin.

Just wing it RMSD at £2500 and light every candle available in your entire postcode.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip