• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 9ct Gold rings - 95% Spot Price SOLD

• Derv changed the title to 9ct Gold rings - Reduced

Sorry to tell you this but when rings are engraved, they are just scrap. If you are near Hatton Garden in London you might get 97% or list them for 95% of spot.  At that price you are likely to get a buyer.    

Since you posted this listing, I sold plenty of jewellery on this forum from 95-98% of spot.   I be very surprised if anyone is willing to pay spot for engraved signet rings.  

You can always try eBay, they have started their 80% fee discount for this weekend and you might get more.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

Posted (edited)

Hi , I know that they will be a hard sell being engraved. I'm in the north of Scotland so a London jaunt is out of the picture. I'll maybe lower them a bit more, I'm in no rush to sell these so I'll wait until the next spike and try a couple other platforms. 

I missed out on a couple of your items other week, just too slow on the day. 

Convinced me.

Now 95% ish of spot 

Edited by Derv

• Derv changed the title to 9ct Gold rings - 95% Spot Price
11 hours ago, Derv said:

Personally I think you could of got a few more % out of some of your gold items. They sold really quick and were decent condition.  

My method is simple, If I get a slightly lower price but a quick sale, it allows my to buy some bargain coins that might pop up for sale anywhere, here, eBay or from online dealers.  I swap one form of gold for another.   A few £'s here or there makes very little in the long run. 

Good luck.  

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 hour ago, Spyder said:

My method is simple, If I get a slightly lower price but a quick sale, it allows my to buy some bargain coins that might pop up for sale anywhere, here, eBay or from online dealers.  I swap one form of gold for another.   A few £'s here or there makes very little in the long run. 

Good luck.  

I get it, moving funds quickly ftom one item to another to bag a bargain. I do similar myself sometimes. Agreed long term on gold matters little. 

On 10/08/2024 at 10:59, Derv said:

Sizes left to right in picture

W , S , W 

On 10/08/2024 at 21:49, stackerp5 said:

Too big for me, thank you though!

Too small for me, FFS!😀

12 hours ago, Derv said:

Now 95% ish of spot 

Very fair price.

I will buy them, please.

Send me a PM with your bank details and the price including Special Delivery.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Too small for me, FFS!😀

I'm currently a size M, so the only way I could use them is buy around 50x of these and weld them together into a nice belcher chain lol

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

1 minute ago, stackerp5 said:

I'm currently a size M, so the only way I could use them is buy around 50x of these and weld them together into a nice belcher chain lol

Ahhh, the body of a 12 year old Dutch boy

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• Derv changed the title to 9ct Gold rings - 95% Spot Price SOLD