• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Airtight A19 Direct Fit - Ordered by error

Hi 

Anyone want some A19 Direct Fit Capsule.  I order then my mistake thinking they fit half sovereign but they don't

They fit coins with a Diameter of 19mm.  

https://air-tites.com/products/direct-fit-air-tite-a19#!

They probably fit 1/20 coin but not well.  

Unfortunately pay lot of Customs so not worth returning. 

These any good, open to any offers?  

Have about 75 - 90 of them.

A19_WM_2_600x.jpg

20240727_213008.jpg

20240727_212949.jpg

Uk only pls

45 minutes ago, Urlcool said:

Thanks Spyder.  I had them listed on eBay for month and nothing.   I even put them on auction for 99p for 25 and got no bids. 

Are you for real, 25 for 99p and no bids.   You need to get some coins to show what ones fit in them.  

How much do you want and see if I can use any?

Never Chase and Never Regret 

2 hours ago, Silfrfish said:

Hiya mate, how much would you want for 5 of these? They might fit one or two bits of old world silver I have 🤔 not sure yet but worth a punt

£5 ok with post?  

2 hours ago, Silfrfish said:

I guess they should fit any of the 9148 coins Numista says has a diameter of 19mm 😀

It also says some half sovereigns are indeed 19mm so maybe they’d fit

0871B711-5DE9-46FB-B113-B5F5CE987B4F.jpeg

80444350-1A20-435C-AD8C-9544FCFFF757.jpeg

No they 100% do not fit the half sovs.  That why I got them.  

• 4 weeks later...