• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1/4 oz Seymour Unicorn

Scared to buy any 1/4 Queens Beasts or Tudor Beasts.

A rabbit hole I'd like to avoid.

Don't get me wrong, id love them all but I think finding and paying for them would take over my life 😄

Got the Dragon this week in ¼ Oz. Would have ordered 1 Oz but waiting for Tavex to get them in.

Doing a set of TB in both sizes with my  'price cap' strategy.

Bought enough duplicates of the Lion and Yale in the mid £1500s on the 1 Oz and high £300s on the ¼ Oz so that I effectively cap my outlay assuming 10 coins and a completer.

If price rose I could either just buy the new ones at higher prices or sell or trade one of my duplicates and buy the latest at release.

If price fell I could just buy the latest at lower prices and hold the duplicates for longer term

With gold around 20% higher it's working well. 

8 minutes ago, SiCole said:

From last year - need to get them out and do a stock count as more now and unicorns also 

Seemed a bit pricey paying £370-£390 at the time for the lions just before the Russia move. 

Curious what we'll be paying by the end of the set 

13 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Seemed a bit pricey paying £370-£390 at the time for the lions just before the Russia move. 

Curious what we'll be paying by the end of the set 

Paid £410 for a bull start of the year and then my first £500+ beast last week