• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Looking to add to my 1/10oz Gold Collection

6 minutes ago, Brit2023 said:

Phoenix is a lovely coin. do you multiple designs from each mint or just a coin from each?

Just after one coin from each mints for now. When the time comes, will add a Kook for Australia etc.

By the way, thanks for the Spanish Bull trade

Never Chase and Never Regret 

21 minutes ago, Spyder said:

In the photo are tenth from different world mints. I am seeking coins from Mints I do not have yet to add to my collection.

The Mints I have at the moment are UK,US, Australia, Austria, China, SA, Mexico, Canada, Spain

The only coin I am not interested in is ''The Angel in speedo''.

If anyone has any they would like to sell, then get in touch with photo and price.  

I have a spare SA, Australia and Austria to trade or sell for someone else who wants to start their collection.

Spyder

Tenth Collection.jpg

Just out of interest, what year is your spare kangaroo?

1 hour ago, Silverlocks said:

@modofantasma - have you got any spare Bulmint phoenixes?

I've not sorry but good shout. 

Somali elephant might be another.

There's a few from Pacific islands I think I've seen, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar, Congo, Samoa, Scottsdale had one with an Alien from Ghana I think etc etc 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Brit2023 said:

Bhutan, Mongolia, South Korea, France ….oh my this is going to cost you😄😄😄

Have you got any?

This will be built over time as and when they become available

I think Bullmint Phoenix, IOM Manx Cat, Somalia Elephant will be next on the list.   The Asian countries will be more difficult to find.  I am surprised that Italy and Germany or the Scandinavian countries do not have any.   There is the Czech Lion but is low mintage so be expensive

Edited by Spyder

17 minutes ago, Gordy said:

I have a couple of pressberg mint tenths but they are limited mintage,  prooflike and not cheap like the standard tenths 

Cheers. Only sticking to bullion coins or this will get out of hand very quickly and expensive

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

https://www.chards.co.uk/2024-australian-year-of-the-dragon-one-tenth-oz-gold-coin/19357

This is a beauty of a coin, really recommend getting this if you can stomach the premium 

Thanks, that is a nice coin but it is from a Mint I already have with my Kangaroo. The target is to get one from different Mints.

Edited by Spyder