• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

I'm looking for a list of all/most Royal Mint Bullion Coins.

I was hoping someone could possibly point me in the direction of the older minted bullion coins. The RM website seems to drop off before 2023 and even then,  I'm not sure that includes everything they even minted that year.

Here is one reference that I use silver bullion releases.
https://www.britannia-uk.com/

Seems that it does not have (or not sure where these are hiding on that site).

Music Legends (2020 to 2021), Royal Arms, Valiant (2018 to 2021), James Bond, 2018 Two Dragons, 2023 King Charles Coronation, 2024 The British Lion and American Eagle, D-Day 80th Anniversary (SD Bullion is selling these), and Landmarks of Britain (2017 to 2019).

In my opinion it is getting more and more difficult to keep track of the Royal Mint bullion releases.
Now the question is do you consider for the £20 for £20, £50 for £50, and £100 for £100 coins that the did for a period of time bullion coins.

So I would welcome any reference as well.

9 minutes ago, kena said:

Here is one reference that I use silver bullion releases.
https://www.britannia-uk.com/

Seems that it does not have (or not sure where these are hiding on that site).

Music Legends (2020 to 2021), Royal Arms, Valiant (2018 to 2021), James Bond, 2018 Two Dragons, 2023 King Charles Coronation, 2024 The British Lion and American Eagle, D-Day 80th Anniversary (SD Bullion is selling these), and Landmarks of Britain (2017 to 2019).

In my opinion it is getting more and more difficult to keep track of the Royal Mint bullion releases.
Now the question is do you consider for the £20 for £20, £50 for £50, and £100 for £100 coins that the did for a period of time bullion coins.

So I would welcome any reference as well.

This is exactly what I was looking for! and that's a good point about the other denominations. Hopefully someone else will chime in!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad that the site was helpful :) I have some of the missing collections on my to-do list to add to the site when I get time - like someone mentioned, with the volume of new series being released by the RM, it's hard to keep on top of everything!

But the collections listed on the site should be fairly comprehensive, including the more investor based weights - although I don't think that I have everything included, but I tried to add as much as I could research