• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hi all

I am new to silver forum and this is my first post.

I have silver stacked away but am holding as I think we'll see considerably higher prices in the coming months.

However, in anticipation of hitting my sell point, can anyone advise me of the best way to sell on the forum and what to watch out for?

Many thanks

Jonts

Welcome aboard!

see

may I ask why do you believe that there will be "considerably higher prices in the coming months"?

Hi Jonts

Great first step, getting premium membership :)

I'd recommend using some time to build a profile on here, ask questions, be active in responses etc.

Maybe post some pictures of what you've stacked (and may be looking to sell).

At the same time, consider listing some smaller (value) items for sale now, to build some trading feedback - don't be shocked/surprised if asked to post before payment, to more established members.

Don't hold off until your sell point and expect immediate sales.

Welcome, BTW!

I would say if you intend trying to move volume when silver goes to 'da moon'. might be an idea to get a few smaller sales under your belt first

New sellers will generally need to take payment on receipt for there first few sales until they establish some feedback, especially on bigger sales.  Getting a few small sales and some feedback will help when you come to shift some volume.  If you do sell some bits for payment on delivery make sure it is to established members with a solid amount of feedback already, you can see this by clicking on peoples profile.  Will also help if you are reasonably active and contribute on threads.  Good luck

18 hours ago, daca said:

edit, something is wrong with my keyboard

What   exactly do  you  mea?

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

From the moment you are born, the number of people in the world who are older than you only ever gets smaller.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for replying folks. Only just back from blissful hols hence the delay.

I'll do a few sales as you suggest Orpster. TBH I'm a sociophobe regarding online interaction (or any interaction for that matter🙄)...need to get over it!

• Founder & Administrator

I've moved this over the the 'welcome new members' section. Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme