• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Ceramic Car Maintainance / Detailing Kit

I know there are a good few car guys on here?  I have a kit for keeping an existing ceramic coating tip top or it will add ceramic to an untreated vehicle and last approx 3 months.

A bottle of Avalon King Armour Shield Lite ceramic spray, 473mm the bigger size and widely recognised as the easiest product for the DIY car detailer to apply, can be applied to a wet or dry vehicle in any weather condition even direct sunlight, just spray on and wipe off.

A bottle of ceramic maintainance shampoo again the lager 473mm size, before using the ceramic spray get your vehicle clean and prepped for it with this.

This stuff is not cheap and usually requires importing from the US with all the associated hassle and import taxes.  I'm looking for a swap for an ounce of silver, just something bullion but in decent condition, a Britannia or a Philharmonic, something like that, you post me that and I will post you this. I have a few of these not just the one, check out Youtube videos or AvalonKings website for an idea on how this performs and what it typically sells for.

Avalon King / AvalonKing Armour Shield Lite Ceramic Protection Bundle - Picture 1 of 3

Avalon King / AvalonKing Armour Shield Lite Ceramic Protection Bundle - Picture 2 of 3

Avalon King / AvalonKing Armour Shield Lite Ceramic Protection Bundle - Picture 3 of 3

• 1 month later...