• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed AUCTION,”nice after shave fella” 👍, £20 of sandpaper , and 3 coins FREE POST

5 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

the aftershave  is actually organic onion  based ,  with a light aroma of rotting red onion ,  from the tommy hillfiger JPG collection , -  sounds like a bit of you bud

I like my veg fermented or pickled.

Close, but no cigar

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

3 minutes ago, Ian2 said:

The 120 grit is perfect for polishing up coins, but its getting too rich for me 🙂

@Ian2,  plenty 120 grit in stock for you bud,  give me a shout anytime,  my shop is open 25 hrs a day , 8 days a week , 366 days a year , 

5 minutes ago, bobski said:

I like my veg fermented or pickled.

Close, but no cigar

can do that as well bud , ill chuck some red onions in a bottle with some brown vinegar ,   job done , you can eat it , drink it , or use it as aftershave ,  go on @bobski bid , go on son , you know you want to , , 

30 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

can do that as well bud , ill chuck some red onions in a bottle with some brown vinegar ,   job done , you can eat it , drink it , or use it as aftershave ,  go on @bobski bid , go on son , you know you want to , , 

So basically anything we suggest you can just throw in as well?

@Gruff, have you got one of those pictures you normally reserve for the NBS?

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

From the moment you are born, the number of people in the world who are older than you only ever gets smaller.

Just now, treetop1280 said:

1 hour ish to go , before @Stuh steals my coins , after shave and sandpapaer , and free post as well ,  £110  top bid , stealing it from me,  bread and water for the next month for me

Yes, but you can buy mucho sliced white for £110. Water is free (sort of)

Two parrots were sitting on a perch. One said “can you smell fish?”

3 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

So basically anything we suggest you can just throw in as well?

@Gruff, have you got one of those pictures you normally reserve for the NBS?

yep , classic top shelf   from the newsagents ,   from the 80s ,  as well 

1 minute ago, NGMD said:

Could I potentially whip my acorn with the Spring Onions while dreaming of EVs? Asking for a friend £115. 

£125, and only because that image will haunt my dreams 😱

1 minute ago, treetop1280 said:

@stu , back in the saddle , at £125 , ---- sandpaper / abrasives of your choice up to £25

It’s the most fun I’ve had since I embezzled my local nunnery 👍

1 minute ago, bobski said:

Dou you take payment in pot noodles? If so, what is the exchange rate?

i wish i had a container of them ,   flat out with stuff like that  especially at  city markets ,  not the posh ones the rough ones , pot noodles , washing powder , bags of chrisps , tins of beans , , all cash in hand , couple of hours and gone , f kin magic 

Just now, treetop1280 said:

ENDED ,  WELL DONE @Stuh= winner ,       and thanks to all other members who took part ,    @Stuh£25  of abrasives , let me know bud

Excellent, thank you 😃. Looking forward to some intensive abrading in my immediate future 👍 PM incoming