• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Carded 2024 Sovereign

3 minutes ago, DavePa said:

Did you go with a dealler in the end ? Nosey bugger I am. I did (Atkinsons) in the end. 

I had sold many of my Swatch collection to convert into a Sov

Was in the basket along with a minty! Will see if any auctions come along this week otherwise will be pulling the trigger. There are a few other shiny pieces of gold on the radar and it’s along way till payday now! Glad u picked one up. I will at some point as 2024 has been the year when I really started stacking and seems daft not to have that sov year

1 minute ago, SovereignBull said:

Was in the basket along with a minty! Will see if any auctions come along this week otherwise will be pulling the trigger. There are a few other shiny pieces of gold on the radar and it’s along way till payday now! Glad u picked one up. I will at some point as 2024 has been the year when I really started stacking and seems daft not to have that sov year

Good luck and thanks for letting me piggy back your thread. 

I've just started gold stacking too and had gone back to 2022 so have started a modern copper colour date run. We all have to start somewhere right ? 

2 minutes ago, DavePa said:

Good luck and thanks for letting me piggy back your thread. 

I've just started gold stacking too and had gone back to 2022 so have started a modern copper colour date run. We all have to start somewhere right ? 

💯 Keep at it and it’s nice to have something to show for your savings. Much easier to buy gold and hold than to just have money sat in the bank

• 5 weeks later...