• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Marsh: The Gold Sovereign Series 3rd edition

10 hours ago, Foster88 said:

I don’t have the latest version but I hope they’ve realised that the 1924 Perth Mint sovereign appears in auctions much less than the ‘rare’ 1924 Melbourne Mint sovereign.

My book arrived this morning. 1924p still classed as N Value £525. It seems the new Minimum value on any sovereign is now £500 so they still do not rate it as that rare.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

I think mine arrived a few days ago but out of the country so have to wait before flicking through the new edition…

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

Just now, CaptCaveMan said:

I think mine arrived a few days ago but out of the country so have to wait before flicking through the new edition…

I'll check and get back to you.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

I'll check and get back to you.

You will still need to get through a house full of numpties, err family members 😂

Edited by CaptCaveMan

Looking to complete a date run of Bu Sovs and still require; 2010, 2011, 2018 & 2019

3 minutes ago, CaptCaveMan said:

You will still need to get through a house full of numpties, err family members 😂

I'll hand them all a £2 scratch card each..that'll keep em busy.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

image.png.c4ff05efdcf3e6de512fc9da53130fc5.png

As we can clearly see from this hyper-detailed, multi-colored graph with 12 overlapping data sets, the recent rise in gold prices can be attributed to a delicate symphony of factors that only an elite team of data analysts with 40 years of experience could possibly understand.

The green line, which is both trending upward and downward depending on which axis you're looking at, obviously correlates with the orange squiggle—which, let's not forget, reflects the inverse sentiment of global economic volatility, adjusted for leap years.

Meanwhile, the dotted purple line (which defies all logic) represents gold’s gravitational pull on lunar tides, expertly cross-referenced with stock market jitters, weather patterns, and the collective mood of people who’ve misplaced their keys.

So, in conclusion, the price of gold is clearly skyrocketing due to reasons that are right there if you just squint your eyes hard enough