• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Marsh: The Gold Sovereign Series 3rd edition

2 hours ago, Esjayc said:

Couldn't find any info on their website. Where did you see this, please? @jultorsk

June Coin News. :ph34r:

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

https://www.tokenpublishing.com/

Looks like a book launch around Coinex could be in the cards. 

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 7.43.43 AM.png

Edited by jultorsk

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

trouble is its all irrelevant he has coins with mint errors as scarce and rare when in fact they are not i have sovereign with numerous mint errors and was told its worth the same as any sovereign of same year its like reading a superman book and thinking if i get a cape like that i will be able to fly , unless there are collectors who will really pay exorbitant money for these sovereigns its just his opinions  

further to new marsh book he was very informative about sovereigns there faults , differences etc you learn a lot about sovereigns from him but values and rarities are not so good , your reading marsh and think oh i've got one of those with those mint errors and another with no bp i'm going to order a yacht and a rolls but your not its pie in the sky . Its very much like glasses guide for the motor trade follow it and you will be bankrupt , the man who should be writing a book about sovereigns is lawrence chard vast experience of buying and selling at all levels now that would be a book to buy and read 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Esjayc said:

If anyone is interested in getting this a bit cheaper, I've just seen pre-orders on Amazon UK with 23% off list price (RRP £45 - @ Amazon for £34.45).

I've just pre-ordered mine.

image.thumb.png.8422f08b8eb5fcccf920b47205314c23.png

Any chance of a link please? 🙏 

5 hours ago, Esjayc said:

If anyone is interested in getting this a bit cheaper, I've just seen pre-orders on Amazon UK with 23% off list price (RRP £45 - @ Amazon for £34.45).

Thanks. Will be getting this and moving on my prior edition

On 23/07/2024 at 17:24, Esjayc said:

Nice spot, thank you for sharing! I was intending to pick this up from the publisher, but a tenner saved in my pocket is better than a tenner in theirs so just pre-ordered with Amazon.

5 hours ago, YorkshireStacker said:

Nice spot, thank you for sharing! I was intending to pick this up from the publisher, but a tenner saved in my pocket is better than a tenner in theirs so just pre-ordered with Amazon.

@YorkshireStacker another tenner to go to the gold buying fund 😉

For someone who refuses to use amazon, I have ordered my book from hive.co.uk  Use this code BLUELIGHT10 in the checkout and only pay £31.01.

On top of that you can also support your local bookshop as a list will come up after payment. Will cost you nothing, but a small percentage of the sale will go to your chosen bookshop. 

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/07/2024 at 13:34, Spyder said:

For someone who refuses to use amazon, I have ordered my book from hive.co.uk  Use this code BLUELIGHT10 in the checkout and only pay £31.01.

On top of that you can also support your local bookshop as a list will come up after payment. Will cost you nothing, but a small percentage of the sale will go to your chosen bookshop. 

Item not available 🥺

31 minutes ago, Derv said:

Item not available 🥺

I did put that post up two weeks ago.  Mine is on order and I know that another person I told off site has ordered one. 

Just checked, it still works

https://www.hive.co.uk/Product/Steve-Hill/The-Gold-Sovereign-Series/30465072

At check out use the code BLUELIGHT10

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

18 minutes ago, Spyder said:

I did put that post up two weeks ago.  Mine is on order and I know that another person I told off site has ordered one. 

Thanks @Spyder just ordered successfully. Can't see it ever being much cheaper than £31 odds

Screenshot_20240815_192514_Chrome.jpg

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, Spyder said:

Link worked thanks @Spyder. I went direct to website and searched but showed out of stock 🤷🏻‍♂️. No matter I've got one ordered now. As @James32say I cant see it ever being cheaper. Thanks again. 

• 3 weeks later...

Token website shows just a short postpone of release to 5 Sept. :mellow:

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 8.33.04 AM.png

On 01/09/2024 at 13:51, refero said:

WTF?

LOL.PNG

For me it's 11th March... 

They say 'time flies when you're enjoying yourself' - so if this is not an error and it's accurate, this will be a good opportunity for me to test that statement for the rest of 2024 / early 2025 in the meantime. Haha.

Edited by Esjayc
Autocorrect corrected it wrong, and so I had to correct what it corrected... it is now correct.