• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Royal Australian Mint 6th portrait $25 gold proof (1/4oz) - £475 with Special Delivery

Posted (edited)

...comes in UNopened capsule with box, outer box and certificate. Just to note that there are some marks on the side of the capsule (not visible when in the box) - looks like someone tried to open it (and failed).

Looking for £475 with Special Delivery on this - Paypal or bank transfer.

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0180.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

Edited by HowardW
error

I’d like to say yes please and buy it. However as you’re new in terms of posts and trading record and I have a low trading record I’m understandably cautious. I wonder if @James32 has a reasonable solution to this. It will be sent to my UK address, not Portugal 🙏

Not sure what the etiquette here ... sold just over £1k of scrap silver  (buyer paid on receipt)  on Thursday but that was following a PM chat rather for a specific for sale listing (so not in trading feedback) ... is it normal to ask the buyer to vouch for me?

@HowardW if you feel comfortable posting to me first. Then I will post on to @Organics after you have been paid? This option will incur one extra postage charge ( you can both split between you)

Another option is @BackyardBullion's intermediary service, although I'm not sure he's back in action yet.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

@HowardW if you feel comfortable posting to me first. Then I will post on to @Organics after you have been paid? This option will incur one extra postage charge ( you can both split between you)

Another option is @BackyardBullion's intermediary service, although I'm not sure he's back in action yet.

There is a easy solution. Buyers pays into @James32account and seller post to buyer, once received, James transfer the money to seller. I have done this a couple of times with new members.  It also saves on double postage

Never Chase and Never Regret 

14 minutes ago, Spyder said:

There is a easy solution. Buyers pays into @James32account and seller post to buyer, once received, James transfer the money to seller. I have done this a couple of times with new members.  It also saves on double postage

Like this idea more 👍 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• 5 weeks later...