• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Iranian Circulation Silver

Got this lot in a bunch of coins recently.

Anything I can't read the date on doesn't really interest me, might be due to laziness of having to do research on them. 

Screenshots from Numista of what they are. 

All 60% I believe. 

All test pretty well on the 80% setting on sigma. I did weed out the non silver ones from this big lot via sigma. 

2 of the bigger ones have some sort of solder on them. Weight of all just under 100 grams. 

£35 posted 2nd signed for, for this lot. 

Bank transfer only please. 

PXL_20240501_212136063.jpg

PXL_20240501_212249547.MP.jpg

PXL_20240501_212152765.jpg

PXL_20240501_212205106.jpg

PXL_20240501_212211305.jpg

PXL_20240501_213010543.jpg

Screenshot_20240501-222727.png

Screenshot_20240501-222834.png

Screenshot_20240501-222924.png

16 minutes ago, CoinCupboard said:

Appreciate the offer, I'll get back to you by the end of the day. 

£30 might be a bit low to include the signed for postage. But we'll see. 👍

I appreciate your consideration. I hope to hear from you later 🤞

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, CoinCupboard said:

Appreciate the offer, I'll get back to you by the end of the day. 

£30 might be a bit low to include the signed for postage. But we'll see. 👍

If you do tracked 48, it will be cheaper than 2nd class signed for and has compo up to £150

I also use stamps, but sometimes for one off deals  I use online postage like tracked 48 and have postie bring label and take package away

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

• 5 weeks later...