• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Oxford Mint Britannia 1g Gold Bar WOW WOW ( New Release): A Beautiful Bar What Do You Think ?

2 minutes ago, CoinCupboard said:

What will the price of these bars be when back in stock? 

Good question. I would be happy to buy one if offered at a fair price. I’m not totally against the item! I guess we would all buy one if they were offered at a fair price, no?

18 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Yes. Seems that way. Though they sold out with very little marketing so I guess it’s a much desired product.

Both bars 

Aaaahhh😉

To be fair.. an item made in Germany , tarted up to be British with a new name and a Union Jack is very apt. 

Aaaahhh😉

1 hour ago, dicker said:

Would be great to hear.  I know nothing about the Oxford Mint.  

Hi Dicker thank you for asking 

Here are some details below; also, please check the website for yourself. https://oxfordmint.com/today

The gold source is : The Independent Precious Metals Authority (LBMA) through Umicore supply chain and LEV Germany production  

Full member and affiliated member supply chain control 🤝

The company's controlling rights belong to the director.

Rajesh Kaji

Details are :

worked for the Royal Mint as a director in new business sales for very long time, refining, and new bar making speciality was his role.  He would report to the board of directors directly at the royal mint.

The funny thing is that all of you negative or disliking this guy and his mint, and you are probably holding some of his designs and creations in the royal mint any way . LOL 😂😉🤫

He has now purchased the controlling rights for the Oxford Mint and has had approval from the UK government to produce and design a new Britannia under Oxford Mint . (So for those who don't know, the Royal Mint does not own the rights for Britannia; Great Britain does.). The company is new but has backing from LBMA members and mints. 

CGT has not yet been approved, but never know in the future. 

also there no mint facility in the UK at the Moment (LBMA members come in)

For a full list of items coming out, please see the website. 

Over time am sure there will be different dealers in the uk selling the items very soon, but am glad we all experienced on the TSF first.🥳😜

www.nextdaybullion.co.uk

2 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

Here are some details below; also, please check the website for yourself. https://oxfordmint.com/today

The gold source is : The Independent Precious Metals Authority (LBMA) through Umicore supply chain and LEV Germany production  

Rajesh Kaji

Details are :

worked for the Royal Mint as a director in new business sales for very long time, refining, and new bar making speciality was his role.  He would report to the board of directors directly at the royal mint.

The funny thing is that all of you negative or disliking this guy and his mint, and you are probably holding some of his designs and creations in the royal mint any way . LOL 😂😉🤫

He has now purchased the controlling rights for the Oxford Mint and has had approval from the UK government to produce and design a new Britannia under Oxford Mint . (So for those who don't know, the Royal Mint does not own the rights for Britannia; Great Britain does.). The company is new but has backing from LBMA members and mints. 

Over time am sure there will be different dealers in the uk selling the items very soon, but am glad we all experienced on the TSF first.🥳😜

Show the bars… and sack your social media director 

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

3 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

Rajesh Kaji

Details are :

Thanks for the info.  If it was minted in Oxford I would be interested.  

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Does working at the Royal mint for about two years equate to a ‘very long time’? 

Just now, AndrewSL76 said:

Does working at the Royal mint for about two years equate to a ‘very long time’? 

Not that this even matters. Just curious…..

2 minutes ago, NextDayBullion said:

Thats true I get that 

No more challenges to fight at dawn?  You rocked that launch tbh 

who else can you call out and attack ad hominem?… always a hit with buyers tbh.  

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

2 minutes ago, MickB said:

Nice looking bar & individually numbered. I'd be interested in one. One bar I'd certainly remember after this thread.:D

Viral marketing 🤣

Aaaahhh😉

Just to add a different Britannia bar to the rip off debate, what do people think of this version silver bar of Britannia? 

My 2 pence worth, I've got no opinion really on the bar. But for it to be called the Oxford mint, and claim it has all that history, I would at least expect it to be minted in the UK, not Germany.

Perhaps he can change the company name to the Germanic Oxford mint?

Screenshot_20240401-180417~2.png

Edited by BullionBuyerUK

2 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Just to add a different Britannia bar to the rip off debate, what do people think of this version silver bar of Britannia? 

My 2 pence worth, I've got no opinion really on the bar. But for it to be called the Oxford mint, and claim it has all that history, I would at least expect it to be minted in the UK, not Germany.

Perhaps he can change the company name to the Germanic Oxford mint?

Screenshot_20240401-180417~2.png

You’ll be suggesting a Polish mint will be called Germania next 🤪

Aaaahhh😉

3 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

Viral marketing 🤣

Thats kinda genius actually, maybe I will get one 🤣

𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮

Just now, Upsidedown said:

Thats kinda genius actually, maybe I will get one 🤣

I’ve two to sell you. 

Aaaahhh😉

1 minute ago, Upsidedown said: