• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gazette Proclamation - Waterloo Medal (Great Engravers 2-coin set?)

Always tempted, but at the same time, I am tired with these releases...I did not even bother to be on the deck before 9AM...nor I even did not remember it has to be released today... The gold would be the one to get as usual,  but it's a bet I refuse to take in the current times...I am also thinking about the spot price  when the second coin will be release, and I am persuaded that it will be probably much more.....so how much to pay for having the full set ?

This will be probably a nice set in hand but it's a pass for me, even in silver

these times I tend to reconcentrate my aims toward liquid bullion 

Edited by Frenchie

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

1 minute ago, SovereignBull said:

Do they guarantee milk spot and error free?? 🤣🤣🤣

Well, either way its a way to buy without buying directly from the mint if anyone wanted

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

4 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

@Paul Una 2 oz gold PF69 at £16000+18%+VAT at TCC auction. Still 2 days to go  

Thanks Lionel I've got a watch on it 😁 

Shall we bid it up to £50k today to help  ;) ??  👼

Edited by Paul

7 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

Always tempted, but at the same time, I am tired with these releases...I did not even bother to be on the deck before 9AM...nor I even did not remember it has to be released today... The gold would be the one to get as usual,  but it's a bet I refuse to take in the current times...I am also thinking about the spot price  when the second coin will be release, and I am persuaded that it will be probably much more.....so how much to pay for having the full set ?

This will be probably a nice set in hand but it's a pass for me, even in silver

these times I tend to reconcentrate my aims toward liquid bullion 

My thinking is similar. Would be nice to have.

But I've no big issue missing out on this today

Also like not being in debt permanently to the RM credit account

Happier to pick up already graded 70s at auction that come along every few weeks now these days or here on forum, worry free and still the odd bargain to be had 

2 minutes ago, Paul said:

Thanks Lionel I've got a watch on it 😁 

Shall we bid it up to £50k today to help  ;) ??  👼

Yes, you can help but if nobody  outbid you ...well, you will have two nice Una sitting in your vault, and explain your "sweet" half that you have to prepare yourself to eat pasta for at least the 2 years to come :)  

Just had my Quidco tracked for the 5oz, works out at £19.25 back from Quidco.

Used the same for the 2 oz nothing back for it yet, however used the code for the free shipping for the 2oz which could have cancelled the Quidco   

Edited by Wampum

5 minutes ago, Taikonaut said:

Its very homoerotic theme🫣

Must be the most number of small penises on a piece ever released by the RM.

Should they be bigger?!

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Wandered onto the site at about 10.30 just as the 5oz became available. Got free shipping so if it’s the usual standard, it’s going back. FOMO strikes again😢

Not too bothered with this one but maybe looks better in hand. 

A little known fact that collecting Spoons was therapeutic for the Special people in society to keep them calm. Dickens