• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Weekend Gold Quarter Sovereign Auction ends Sunday at 9pm

Nine hours to go, and thank you all for your bids so far

So, a new leaderboard
LOT1  and LOT2 with @JordanS30with bids of £105 on each lot

LOT3 with @BLOOMMAN101with a bid of £110

LOTS 4 and LOT 5 with @AddictedtoPreciousMetals with bids of £105 on each lot

Don't forget ALL LOTS WINNING BIDS INCLUDE RMSD POSTAGE at no extra cost, so don't hold back, you may never see these coins at these prices again😀

meanwhile
as you can see Mr @Fenlander1there was no need to break with tradition and not start the bids
Admittedly you would have had cold sweats and palpitations for a couple of hours but at least you would have felt included😀

5 minutes ago, KRO said:

meanwhile
as you can see Mr @Fenlander1there was no need to break with tradition and not start the bids
Admittedly you would have had cold sweats and palpitations for a couple of hours but at least you would have felt included😀

I couldn't bid I had to upgrade my loupe 1st

71DAFxl8FrL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

35 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

I couldn't bid I had to upgrade my loupe 1st

71DAFxl8FrL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Kin hell is that , do you nerds actually  own them , and look at coins  with them “ oh look at the great detail in the  horn on the semen unicorn “👎, and you mock me for Star Wars , ( bell ends)

Four hours to go, thank you all for your bids,

A new leaderboard

LOT 1 and LOT2 with @JordanS30 with bids on each of £107

LOT 3 with @BLOOMMAN101 with a bid of £110

LOT 4 with @SimplySilver with a bid of £107

LOT 5 with  @ccfcpaul with a bid of £105

DONT FORGET ALL WINNING BIDS INCLUDE POSTED RMSD at no extra cost, so don't stop now😀

20 minutes ago, KRO said:

one and a half hours to go and the leaderboard remains the same💤

You may never see these at this price again😀

They were £99 last time I bought one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wish I’d had more spare money at the time. Brilliant birthday/Christmas gifts at anything below £120 👍🏼 GLWS & I may bid last minute! After all kidneys go for a pretty penny and I think u only need one to live a basic life 🤣