• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 5g Christmas wishes gold bar & 2024 1/10th Britannia. Spot +3% & RMSD included

• SovereignBull changed the title to 5g Christmas wishes gold bar & 2024 1/10th Britannia. Spot +3% & RMSD included
55 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

Sold to @artalien with an agreement for me to send prior to payment which I’m happy to do 👍🏼

superb matey, you will build your profile easily with this

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Gordy said:

superb matey, you will build your profile easily with this

I’ve already done one sale with @Zeton and he paid up front but he wasn’t in when the mail man arrived! (yes I track my own sales, especially being my first on here)

I was hoping to have had his feedback for my first sale 

Edited by SovereignBull

2 minutes ago, Gordy said:

yep, the feedback should be given by the buyer first, that way the seller knows they are happy with it.

It is a bugbear of mine that certain sellers on here will not return positive feedback, it takes seconds and you get an alert so there is no excuse.. EVER

Members who I have bought from and left feedback for who dont return it, never get feedback again, I'll still buy from them but dont leave feedback, its not good manners to ignore a feedback from someone who is needing to build their profile

I wouldn’t expect feedback till he has received though so that’s fine. I must admit I’m not the best at leaving feedback either! I think I’ve got a bit lost with the amount I’ve bought on here already so apologies to anyone I’ve missed (I think they have mainly been high feedback members so hopefully this isn’t to bad) 

13 minutes ago, SovereignBull said:

I wouldn’t expect feedback till he has received though so that’s fine. I must admit I’m not the best at leaving feedback either! I think I’ve got a bit lost with the amount I’ve bought on here already so apologies to anyone I’ve missed (I think they have mainly been high feedback members so hopefully this isn’t to bad) 

It's awful, think of our egos. We need love too.

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, SovereignBull said:

it all counts, if you dont leave it, you dont get it, works both ways buddy

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

3 hours ago, SovereignBull said:

I’ve already done one sale with @Zeton and he paid up front but he wasn’t in when the mail man arrived! (yes I track my own sales, especially being my first on here)

I was hoping to have had his feedback for my first sale 

I was at work, usually there is someone or a neighbor, but today there was no one, tomorrow I will be waiting for the postman

As soon as I get it in my hands, I will post feedback 👍

6 hours ago, SovereignBull said:

Hi Everyone!

COST ADJUSTED TO SPOT + 3% PREMIUM!

Seeing as another shiny Sovereign came on the market I now find myself in need of some dirty fiat!

I need to part ways with a few pieces of gold 😢

£440 which includes RMSD 👀

The Christmas Wishes bar was bought from the forum & the Britannia was bought from the royal mint on the 12th December 2023

Photos of gold added 😍IMG_3918.thumb.jpeg.f83ad986021352018ee7fd54f2f3f90a.jpeg

Thanks

IMG_3922.jpeg

IMG_3923.jpeg

IMG_3920.jpeg

IMG_3921.jpeg

@SovereignBull Thanks for the message, its a pity I didnt read it in time 🙈 always something 🙈 

if I had read it in time, you wouldnt have even had time to post here :P 

• 4 weeks later...