• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 10x 2023 1oz Gold Britannias - King Charles

4 hours ago, Shinus73 said:

…and more people would be able to afford the one bedroom house than the two bedroom house when you come to sell.

Oh I do agree with that, your right. However the point was that....actually I've had a really busy day and I can't even remember what the point was...doubt it mattered that much 😅 

23 hours ago, Coverte said:

There are still plenty of buyers for the 1oz 999.9 Gold Brit/similar coin/s; but the buying demographic has in recent months moved towards the boomer generation;

the bulk of such buyers not being members here and most totally unaware of TSF - and even if they were - may not trust our 'trust' premise - particularly when Chards for example are now selling the same thing for an extra premium of only £10-15/oz each.

And I have a hard time trusting dealers who ask my IDs just to get into the door.

Would be an interesting thread to discuss in depth on  the gold forum. I have a few Brit’s that I’d be happy to dispose of but when prices like these don’t get snapped up I just don’t bother. Krugs at spot struggling too. 
I might be missing something but I don’t think it’s the worry about scammers. I do think there something to the argument about people going fractional though. Well priced sovs are still selling.  

You had a great product, at a great price, with a great seller.. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

I heard for instance that the biggest denomination gold coin Perth mint makes is the 1/4 oz. As it’s the best selling particularly in the USA. Ie sovereign size. Sorry@QuantumStacker only discussing on your sales thread as your sale is now closed and you asked a fair question. 

Aaaahhh😉

• 4 weeks later...