• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

How it Started - 1st Jan 2024

1 minute ago, Pm1987 said:

Could you point me to that thread ? I would like a nosy at peoples full stacks. 

Very interesting. 

‘Today I want to show..’ click on your notification bell, then the bottom bit to get the full pages of notifications up. Then scroll down and back, I think the last one was two pages back. There is also one about full stacks.👍🤔😮

On 01/01/2024 at 22:21, Pm1987 said:

Could you point me to that thread ? I would like a nosy at peoples full stacks. 

Very interesting. 

that link will take you to the photo only thread of peoples full stacks. 

@SovereignBull thats a nice amount collected for the first year. 

2 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

Dont forget to have the purchase dates and prices of the gold that you can refer back to, shoud you decide to sell at a later date 👍

Also dont forget to back up your spreadsheet if done online. I broke my phone and nearly lost my full list 😅 lucky it had backed up with out me knowing.

7 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

Dont forget to have the purchase dates and prices of the gold that you can refer back to, shoud you decide to sell at a later date 👍

Honestly and I know this is gonna sound weird but I’m not interested in selling. If I’m selling it’s only to get a different type of gold & so long as I’ll get similar gold weight price for the one I’ve sold at then it’s all good. 

I did all the charts and logging of buys/sells with crypto and need a break from all of those calculations. This is purely for fun, collecting and the joy I get from admiring the designs of the gold & silver coins

• 1 month later...
On 01/01/2024 at 20:55, SovereignBull said:

Looking back at my first post here on TSF on the 21st December I’ve realised just how important it is to document my collecting/stacking progress. 

If you’re just starting out like myself feel free to add a pic to document the start of your journey.

So here it is, My Gold & Silver at the start of 2024…..

I can’t wait to do a comparison pic next year 🤞🏼

IMG_3888.jpeg

50 days later! I definitely have a problem, Never been this broke before!

Missed out my fave coin! The silver coronation proof - just to the right!

IMG_4180.jpeg

IMG_4181.jpeg

1 hour ago, SovereignBull said:

50 days later! I definitely have a problem, Never been this broke before!

Missed out my fave coin! The silver coronation proof - just to the right!

IMG_4180.jpeg

IMG_4181.jpeg

Nice selection!🤔😮😁now get back to more gold😮😁

Edited by Petra
spell

• 3 months later...
On 01/01/2024 at 20:55, SovereignBull said:

Looking back at my first post here on TSF on the 21st December I’ve realised just how important it is to document my collecting/stacking progress. 

If you’re just starting out like myself feel free to add a pic to document the start of your journey.

So here it is, My Gold & Silver at the start of 2024…..

I can’t wait to do a comparison pic next year 🤞🏼

IMG_3888.jpeg

6 months later! 😁

IMG_4799.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Really like the square capsules you got your Brits stored in. Look really nice in them. 

Dod you start or do you plan on starting any of the privy’s ? 

Also what’s the black looking thing top middle of the picture ? 

Edited by Pm1987

3 minutes ago, Pm1987 said:

Really like the square capsules you got your Brits stored in. Look really nice in them. 

Dod you start or do you plan on starting any of the privy’s ? 

Also what’s the black looking thing top middle of the picture ? 

Got the horse privy but only because I didn’t have the date of the coin. The 2017 also has the fork privy. 

the black thing is this, a 1797 cartwheel penny.

IMG_4800.jpeg