• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2021 1 oz Gold Britannia in Capsule. Reduced £1550

Vern

Edit SOLD. Thank you to the buyer and those that considered and looked.  reduced for quick sale £1550 including Free RM SD. Probably one of the best value 1 oz Britannia's on the market in the UK.

Good morning,  here is a lovely 2021 1 oz Gold Britannia for sale at the very competitive price of £1568 which includes Royal Mail Special Delivery.

Reluctant sale but new bills. 

Looking for same day payment and can post within two business days. 

UK only 

Bank transfer in GBP only 

Please PM me your interest and thanks for looking. 

IMG_20221117_094009991~2.jpg

IMG_20221117_094043534~2.jpg

• Vern changed the title to 2021 1 oz Gold Britannia in Capsule. Reduced £1550

I don't mean to be rude with my comment. 

It's a really good price. But you can buy 1oz gold 2023 Britannia at Tavex website for £1547.42 including Delivery. 

Yours is still a good price for a 2021 sometimes if you lower a £10 you'll have loads of people getting back to you 😁 this forum works in strange beautiful ways haha

2 hours ago, dmcac said:

I don't mean to be rude with my comment. 

It's a really good price. But you can buy 1oz gold 2023 Britannia at Tavex website for £1547.42 including Delivery. 

Yours is still a good price for a 2021 sometimes if you lower a £10 you'll have loads of people getting back to you 😁 this forum works in strange beautiful ways haha

Actually you can collect it for that price but delivery sets you back an extra £5 making it more expensive. At least that's what the website is telling me right now.

At any rate a 2023 coin is not a 2021 coin. 

It has the same gold content but sometimes people want a certain year.

So I'm still cheaper with a harder to find year. 

I appreciate your comment though and the interest and sales I make here on the forum where we can share ideas, information and knowledge. 

Edit: it's sold pending payment.

Cheers 

1 minute ago, Vern said:

Actually you can collect it for that price but delivery sets you back an extra £5 making it more expensive. At least that's what the website is telling me right now.

At any rate a 2023 coin is not a 2021 coin. 

It has the same gold content but sometimes people want a certain year.

So I'm still cheaper with a harder to find year. 

I appreciate your comment though and the interest and sales I make here on the forum where we can share ideas, information and knowledge. 

My mistake regarding delivery price. 

Your comment is absolutely spot on 😁

GLWS 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived