• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

morezone

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

ChrisSIlver

Message added by ChrisSIlver

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Just tried a second order at the same address but made a second account with a different email and phone number etc. Do folks think this will go through?

If othe SF members' experiences are anything to go by, all should be good for you B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Blimey...this offer!

Got my first Sovs yesterday, delighted with them! I did get a letter the day before advising me I had an account manager etc, plus a phonecall yesterday no doubt trying to sell me other stuff, but the coins arrived good as gold today, many thanks everyone!

Just tried a second order at the same address but made a second account with a different email and phone number etc. Do folks think this will go through?

Others have pal. Can't see why not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kimchi said:

Blimey...this offer!

Got my first Sovs yesterday, delighted with them! I did get a letter the day before advising me I had an account manager etc, plus a phonecall yesterday no doubt trying to sell me other stuff, but the coins arrived good as gold today, many thanks everyone!

Just tried a second order at the same address but made a second account with a different email and phone number etc. Do folks think this will go through?

If it doesn't use my address bud and I am more than happy to post it to you. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have used the same address, email address and the same account to purchase 9x 2019 Sov all gone through without any issue. Place an order two days later the postie comes with jiffy envelope with Harrington and Byrne sticker on it :). But I have waited to receive my order before I placed the next order (don't want to jinx it)

4 hours ago, kimchi said:

Blimey...this offer!

Got my first Sovs yesterday, delighted with them! I did get a letter the day before advising me I had an account manager etc, plus a phonecall yesterday no doubt trying to sell me other stuff, but the coins arrived good as gold today, many thanks everyone!

Just tried a second order at the same address but made a second account with a different email and phone number etc. Do folks think this will go through?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Abyss said:

Place an order two days later the postie comes with jiffy envelope with Harrington and Byrne sticker on it :)

 

Not the most discreet packaging is it? Would only take someone 20 seconds to google the company and discover that there's a ton (in your case 😛) of gold in there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That what I like about the forums people point out things that you could blissfully overlook. Thanks I did not even think of that....

13 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

Not the most discreet packaging is it? Would only take someone 20 seconds to google the company and discover that there's a ton (in your case 😛) of gold in there

 

Edited by Abyss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bullionaire said:

Not the most discreet packaging is it? Would only take someone 20 seconds to google the company and discover that there's a ton (in your case 😛) of gold in there

True, but special delivery will cover theft and if that happens few times RM ll find thief. SD is pretty well tracked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Michal said:

True, but special delivery will cover theft and if that happens few times RM ll find thief. SD is pretty well tracked.

I'm just going fro memory here but I didn't think it was SD. I thought it was just signed for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

I'm just going fro memory here but I didn't think it was SD. I thought it was just signed for

I never received a tracking reference either by email or when viewing my account when logging into Harrington and Byrne. I think @Bullionaire right only signed for not SD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep just check my label Special Delivery. It is insured, i highly doubt they would take any risk in that matter.

I can post picture for unbelievers  :D

Edited by Michal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally picked my 2019s up from the sorting office this morning. As everyone else has said, no problems with them. Had a couple of marketing letters this week but they keep the shredder employed!

Has anyone opened the capsules yet, I've been trying to work out how to get in to them for the last 10 minutes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 60015 said:

Finally picked my 2019s up from the sorting office this morning. As everyone else has said, no problems with them. Had a couple of marketing letters this week but they keep the shredder employed!

Has anyone opened the capsules yet, I've been trying to work out how to get in to them for the last 10 minutes!

I done it with a small flat head screwdriver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.