• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

morezone

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

ChrisSIlver

Message added by ChrisSIlver

Recommended Posts

Tbh I’d rather pay the extra and actually get my coins rather than deal with Westminster who want a credit check before sending out weeks and weeks later, still baffled as to why they’d want a credit check when paying full price for items 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, StonedMofo said:

Tbh I’d rather pay the extra and actually get my coins rather than deal with Westminster who want a credit check before sending out weeks and weeks later, still baffled as to why they’d want a credit check when paying full price for items 🤔

I'd rather buy direct from the mint where its £8 cheaper and free postage!

Come on Chards please price more fairly......

https://www.royalmintbullion.com/Products/Britannia/Gold/UKB19GTC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bdean316 said:

I'd rather buy direct from the mint where its £8 cheaper and free postage!

Come on Chards please price more fairly......

https://www.royalmintbullion.com/Products/Britannia/Gold/UKB19GTC

We are currently reviewing the prices against the RM and others. We are always trying to get the best deal so leave it with us and ill drop it in here when we have finished our price comparison. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ChardsCoinandBullionDealer said:

We are currently reviewing the prices against the RM and others. We are always trying to get the best deal so leave it with us and ill drop it in here when we have finished our price comparison. 

Thanks - appreciate that you're looking into it 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Martlet said:

They'd be losing money on them at current gold prices, so doubt they'll honor a sale.

Not necessarily, they probably bought a load when spot was less. They've had ample opportunity to pull the sale if they were buying at current gold price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cancelled my order with them, waited weeks to be told they needed to do a credit check before sending my coins out even though I wanted to pay for them, something didn’t seem right when I spoke to them on the phone, I reckon once you’ve done credit check they will prob send you new releases as and when it suits them like a catalogue or subscription club 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Elements said:

Yes I have although only dealt with the owner directly via facebook rather than website ordering

Thanks - assume all trustworthy etc?  Only ask as the price is a good one 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bdean316 said:

Thanks - assume all trustworthy etc?  Only ask as the price is a good one 🙂

They charge £10 postage so its £251 in total.  Still cheaper than HGMs current price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bdean316 said:

Thanks - assume all trustworthy etc?  Only ask as the price is a good one 🙂

Yeah everything went fine for me, and it was a very expensive coin. Kohsuke is the name of the owner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1775 George III Gold Spade Guinea

is coming up for auction on Monday 14th January

It is in worn condition, weighs 8.18 gm and the seller expects it to fetch between £250 - £320

It will  be auctioned by Drakes Auctions via easyliveauction.com

Photos of the coin will be available on Drakes Auctions facebook page by the end of business hours today

(I know about it and am promoting it because Drakes Auctions is my brothers business, and i won't be bidding cos I've spent enough on metals already this month.

Commission is usually 15% but they're always prepared to give a discount when it comes to PMs, if you give them a call in advance on 01822 616992 you should be able to arrange this and leave a phone bid if your interested. Given its condition £320 is a fair price, but there could be a bargain to be had if it goes for less.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:20, EdNug said:

1775 George III Gold Spade Guinea

is coming up for auction on Monday 14th January

It is in worn condition, weighs 8.18 gm and the seller expects it to fetch between £250 - £320

It will  be auctioned by Drakes Auctions via easyliveauction.com

Photos of the coin will be available on Drakes Auctions facebook page by the end of business hours today

(I know about it and am promoting it because Drakes Auctions is my brothers business, and i won't be bidding cos I've spent enough on metals already this month.

Commission is usually 15% but they're always prepared to give a discount when it comes to PMs, if you give them a call in advance on 01822 616992 you should be able to arrange this and leave a phone bid if your interested. Given its condition £320 is a fair price, but there could be a bargain to be had if it goes for less.)

If it is the one I think then the catalogue is now up on easylive (est £280-350).  The picture doesn't look like a Spade Guinea to me though.  More like a normal one - I don't know if that makes it more or less valuable.  Of course it is a year too early to attract the US buyers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.