• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - See a deal, post here :)

morezone
Message added by ChrisSilver

1 minute ago, Bullionbilly said:

Ill have to check the junk email as said above. Strange its not come through yet

I'm wondering if it has something to do with your bank/card provider putting a block on the transaction on the grounds that it might be unauthorised? This has happened to me several times in the past, usually I have to phone them to authorise the payment if this occurs. They state that it is on the grounds of anti-fraud. I normally use bank transfer when available for this reason. However, on this occasion I was sent a One Time Password via text message from my bank to enter into sage pay confirming that I was making the transaction. I would phone Harrington & Byrne in the morning and see whats up. All the best!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my coin from Harrington has already been dispatched. Apparently my account wasn't confirmed.

I can already see the sales calls coming in lol

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

6 minutes ago, CosmikDebris said:

I haven't had a dispatch notice yet but I have just arrived home to find a mail offering me a 1/4 ounce Falcon proof for £699! 

Wow, looks like I'll be writing my first 'unsubscribe' letter to a company.

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

2 hours ago, creative said:

So my coin from Harrington has already been dispatched. Apparently my account wasn't confirmed.

I can already see the sales calls coming in lol

Mines not confirmed either. Hopefully mine have been sent too. I was back too late to call them.

Already had a phone call to confirm dispatch, another phone call today to confirm if the coins had arrived (postie came, but I’d been called into work early 😡) and a letter when I got home. I can see them becoming very tiresome very quickly!

1 minute ago, Bullionaire said:

From the royal mail so I have to go to the sorting office in the morning

Of course it is!!! Haha. I’m lucky there, 99% of the time someone’s home and now I have a Ring Doorbell it’s hard for them to just do a quick tap and run off!

Just now, Bullionbilly said:

At my old house the postie tried that... you should have seen his face when i chased him down the road in my boxers 🤣 

Haha as long as you were wearing the boxers and not just waving them at him 😂

Spot gold has gone up almost $20 today. It is a shame limited to three per household instead of three per person. Limited to three per person then my wife get three, my two year son will have another three and then all my son's friends (teddy, lion, giraffe and all his cuddly toys (I will name them all first) will each have three as well).

Archived