• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Experience Review

A good friend of mine treated me to a Gold VIP tour back in February, and I have to say it was very, very good...….

* The two staff who took us around the various parts of the Mint were superb - well-informed, friendly, and very proud of the work that The Royal Mint does

* The tour gave a genuinely fascinating insight into how our coinage (and that of many other countries) is produced

* The buffet lunch that was included as part of the tour was excellent

* Highlights for me were the Royal Mint Museum and the tool room (where the dies are made and are individually hand-polished)

I would recommend the tour whole-heartedly to anyone - though, as with all-things Royal Mint, at £95 I did feel it was very pricey; I'm not sure that I would have been prepared to pay for it out of my own pocket, and am very lucky to have such a generous friend ;)

3 hours ago, Fastnick said:

* Highlights for me were the Royal Mint Museum and the tool room (where the dies are made and are individually hand-polished)

This was my favourite part too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13 May 2019 at 21:02, Stuntman said:

Here's a link to a thread I posted on a coin forum website - includes lots of photos so you get the idea of what is (or was) in the exhibition:

http://www.predecimal.com/forum/topic/11392-royal-mint-experience-visitor-centre/?tab=comments#comment-152506

That forum I guess is built on the same platform as here.. Same colour scheme, feels weird to look at, can our evil twins be found there too? Or are we the evil ones :ph34r:

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Archived