• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Time to drag the Royal Mint's business model in to this century?

14 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

this closer to the mark 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 minutes ago, blackadder said:

This is the tour you went on and paid real money for? lol

This is the cafe, which you don't need a ticket to access.

I haven't been on a VIP tour yet, but when I do, it's reassuring to know that the Royal Mint will take it very seriously.

4 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

This is the cafe, which you don't need a ticket to access.

I haven't been on a VIP tour yet, but when I do, it's reassuring to know that the Royal Mint will take it very seriously.

what!! and it's free to enter this cafe? and bit of a let down not even a queue to enter 😋

19 minutes ago, blackadder said:

what!! and it's free to enter this cafe? and bit of a let down not even a queue to enter 😋

There’s only a queue on some Mondays from 9am, it doesn’t matter what time you get there, they’ll put everyone in a random order.

Oh and if you’re number 10,452 there will likely be no food left. 😆

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Could you possibly remind me what the topic was?

😎

There once was a man called Barry.

He had a 33 page fallout with Larry ( his spelling not mine )

He built up so much anger with the man.

He left and now sells coins out of his van.

Come back home Barry we miss you 😘

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

47 minutes ago, James32 said:

There once was a man called Barry.

He had a 33 page fallout with Larry ( his spelling not mine )

He built up so much anger with the man.

He left and now sells coins out of his van.

Come back home Barry we miss you 😘

James that is awful 🙂

Not my circus, not my monkeys

On 08/02/2022 at 18:56, BarryWoods said:

...due to Royal Marine Commandos starting selection training next week.

Bullion House - Trusted Partner -  Baird & Co - Bing cache 05-20-22-pt3.JPG

Barry, you started earlier? Make sure, you ask the first day, why your commander wears a nicer and cleaner uniform than you. I'm sure you'll pass the mental health test with flying colours

2 hours ago, dikefalos said:

Barry, you started earlier? Make sure, you ask the first day, why your commander wears a nicer and cleaner uniform than you. I'm sure you'll pass the mental health test with flying colours

does anyone actual read anything properly - my 18 year old son, is off to Lympstone next week - 3-4 day selection training, gets past that, then a month course, then follow of to a further 8 months. 

2 minutes ago, BarryWoods said:

does anyone actual read anything properly - my 18 year old son, is off to Lympstone next week - 3-4 day selection training, gets past that, then a month course, then follow of to a further 8 months. 

And then he will be able to improve the Royal Mint's business model?  Or have I misread something?

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Barry bought some Gothic arms,  quartered and gold

Having remorse he protests he was mis-sold!

Do these people not know who I am, just how can this happen to me?

And cried I wished I bought them RRP! 

LOL - if only I did research - oh look RM don't publish RRP - for the bigger/more 'exclusive' coins.

and Chards is selling a 5 oz pair as a 'bundle' deal

- gosh that sounds like a premium RM product..

What next 2-1 - BOGOF and 4 for the price of - 3 deals, for RM flagship luxury premium products.. Sounds more like Tesco 

-Glorious marketing and product placement - totally devalues the RM brand

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Barry bought some Gothic arms,  quartered and gold

Having remorse he protests he was mis-sold!

Do these people not know who I am, just how can this happen to me?

And cried I wished I bought them RRP! 

this is not about buyers remorse.

1 minute ago, BarryWoods said:

LOL - if only I did research - oh look RM don't publish RRP - for the bigger/more 'exclusive' coins.

and Chards is selling a 5 oz pair as a 'bundle' deal

- gosh that sounds like a premium RM product..

What next 2-1 - BOGOF and 4 for the price of - 3 deals, for RM flagship luxury premium products.. Sounds more like Tesco 

-Glorious marketing and product placement - totally devalues the RM brand

What's this tesco one speaks of ?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

14 minutes ago, BarryWoods said:

Oh good he's back, now we can get back on topic

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Nayway Ive got some queens beast for sale £600 posted 😁

Buy them now to stop me and my family eating dung

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454