• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The Royal Tudor Beasts - Royal Mint Launch Event, Oct 7

This is taking a bit of a deep dive. I think mutual respect with a bit of light heartedness is no big issue. If there was any real disrespect and hateful language aimed at anyone or group then that's one thing and warranted of being warned. but just a bit of sh#ts and giggles is another. Granted things can get close to a line but let's not blow things out of context or proportion. 

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

This is taking a bit of a deep dive. I think mutual respect with a bit of light heartedness is no big issue. If there was any real disrespect and hateful language aimed at anyone or group then that's one thing and warranted of being warned. but just a bit of sh#ts and giggles is another. Granted things can get close to a line but let's not blow things out of context or proportion. 

It isn’t a deep dive. Nothing has been blown out of proportion by me. I am only stating facts. Please don’t seek to belittle the situation.

Gordy used unacceptable language previously and I called him out. In a completely unrelated post today I commented on his post that the coins he received looked in a similar state to the ones that I had received. There was no malice intended.

He clearly took offence and then made numerous comments about my own conduct without any merit at all. That was an unnecessary attack on me that included generalised falsehoods about my own conduct. I thought it was interesting that he would do so and can only assume it’s because he did not like me calling out his homophobia. 

He now describes that homophobia as ‘banter’, which is disgraceful. The reason it is disgraceful is best explained by reading Chapter 3 of the Stonewall report.

It is nothing new to see people who are prepared to use hate language resorting to attacks on people who call them out. Basic psychology. Just a shame to see it on here.  

I feel a cup of tea and some woosaa's are needed. I'm supposed to be eating less biscuits as my wasteline can do with some attention but I might have a few and contemplate the word ...Chill... in all its forms.

Edited by Mtaybar

2 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

I feel a cup of tea and some woosaa's are needed. I'm supposed to be eating less biscuits as my wasteline can do with some attention but I might have a few and contemplate the word ...Chill... in all its forms.

Aunties magic greek oregano helps a lot, but makes you want more biscuits. But i guess, better relaxed with overweight, than a depressed beanstalk. 🤷‍♂️

49 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

Aunties magic greek oregano helps a lot, but makes you want more biscuits. But i guess, better relaxed with overweight, than a depressed beanstalk. 🤷‍♂️

😂.... Out of reactions again so backup's it is. Plus you're right.... But I'm fat and depressed so I'm screwed on both fronts ! 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Darr3nG said:

Replacement coins arrived today... :( Another mint return, I'm afraid.

How did this ever pass QC - even the Queen is looking directly at the damage!

queen.thumb.jpg.67856c9d3ac2dbf4da71c666764a9924.jpg

Burn em they are witches!

giphy.gif

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

21 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

I'll try option #1 first, return for a replacement, but I'll not discount other suggestions...

I think you should take Anne Jessopp out to dinner, wine and dine her, and then when enough liquor has been administered, ask her to please exchange your blemished coin for one of those perfect PF70 coins she has stashed in her desk drawer.  That's how you do it!!

8 minutes ago, JeffM said:

I think you should take Anne Jessopp out to dinner, wine and dine her, and then when enough liquor has been administered, ask her to please exchange your blemished coin for one of those perfect PF70 coins she has stashed in her desk drawer.  That's how you do it!!

You trying to get into her drawers huh?? 🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, JeffM said:

Well, times are tight, and if that's what it takes to get perfection, then yes!

Well I guess if you can get a perfect shiny coin out of it as well then I'm rooting for you buddy 🤣🤣

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

That's an interesting take on the yale😅

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

49 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

looks like its been startled by a runaway train... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

On 16/05/2022 at 10:08, Aidy said:

Next one announced on the gazette 

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/4063637

Bull Of Clarence 

Do we know when its getting released yet?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454