• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Does anyone have a contact for German ebay silver dealer dios111? MIA

UKSILVERCOINS

I just spoke with Freidhelm (ebay seller dios111) last week about acquiring a set of Rwanda 1oz BU not including the Gorilla. 2009-2014 for €409 including shipping to the UK.

Through that conversation I learnt he is getting these coins directly from an exclusive agent of the German Mint that has been striking these coins under a licence obtained from the central bank of Rwanda.

He also informed me that there is a website under construction that will be operated by his son and open for purchases in the next couple weeks.

Was looking for his ebay account today to follow up on the Rwanda purchase but his account states the dreaded "no longer an active user" which is kinda sad considering it had been opeating for 9 years with 3,600+ trades. On to bigger and better things I hope.

He had a great selection of bullion silver through his ebay shop and his customer service and delivery time was great coming from a EU dealer. I guess you could say I'm looking forward to seeing what this new site has to offer.

My details were passed on to his son but I'm just wondering if anyone here knows his contact details or more information or location on the new site?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/dios111

I suspect he has not disappeared. Ebay has been hacked (everyone should change their login password).

Apparently lots of dealers have been affected by the hack and are showing as "no longer an active user".

Give it a couple of days - I'm sure he'll reappear.

Archived