• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

1 minute ago, SilverJacks said:

I've just ran out of available likes so I will state my appreciation to your views instead.

Just wondering, would your views change at all if you had queued and missed out?

5 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

was "awaiting stock" but it wouldn't go to the order page

Did for me🤷‍♂️ 

Any road the place is a shambles 🙃 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

14 minutes ago, Paul said:

Full - Sold out now

Seems to be in the "awaiting stock" category right now.

The half is all sold out now, I would imagine the full will follow suit across the rest of the day as the US customer base starts to wake up and place orders

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

So here’s what I have calculated based on mintage figures shared here and elsewhere.

869F80CE-FD64-4D01-9B3E-4B5D153FF2D3.thumb.jpeg.0b7daf7a2b923b83ac3e2d7320943e00.jpeg

As you can see, they’ve held back 110 of all denominations except the Sovereign of which they’ve held back an odd 340.

I suspect some will be for the Trial of the Pyx, some for important people, and some of the Sovereigns may be part of a “set” next year paired with some other older Sovereigns of QE II’s reign, and/or paired with the inevitable Strike on the Day Sovereign.

Just now, westminstrel said:

So here’s what I have calculated based on mintage figures shared here and elsewhere.

869F80CE-FD64-4D01-9B3E-4B5D153FF2D3.thumb.jpeg.0b7daf7a2b923b83ac3e2d7320943e00.jpeg

As you can see, they’ve held back 110 of all denominations except the Sovereign of which they’ve held back an odd 340.

I suspect some will be for the Trial of the Pyx, some for important people, and some of the Sovereigns may be part of a “set” next year paired with some other older Sovereigns of QE II’s reign, and/or paired with the inevitable Strike on the Day Sovereign.

Strike on the day, I bet there will be a limited edition of 5 coin sets with 100 mintage each. Singles 230 or something like that.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

3 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Strike on the day, I bet there will be a limited edition of 5 coin sets with 100 mintage each. Singles 230 or something like that.

I’m out of post reactions for today, but yeah, I’m sure they’ve got something planned. It seems an unusually large number to hold back. 

Just now, paulmerton said:

Well I'm totally returning my 5-coin set if "The only way to own a Proof edition of The Five-Sovereign Piece" isn't actually true :D 

That’s a good point.  I don’t think they’ll sell the remaining Five Sovereigns or the other denominations except for the Sovereign, which lately they’ve started pairing with older Year-dated Sovereigns for special sets.

Didn't get to sign on til 08:55 as overslept but was surprised to only have 85 infront of me🙂 got to put my orders in but between the RM and my bank they managed to **** it up...double payments went out pending!!!! My bank and RM blaming each other..no confirmation of any coins😡 just the same mess as always.....

14 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Seems to be in the "awaiting stock" category right now.

The half is all sold out now, I would imagine the full will follow suit across the rest of the day as the US customer base starts to wake up and place orders

587 full sovs left.

14 minutes ago, Muscipula said:

Did her name begin with L, folllowed by 'a'?  She was extremely excellent towards me also - I ordered a 5 coin set this morning at 08:41, funds were taken but the order didn't go through. Called the phone line and after an hour, she allocated one of their reserve sets to my account :)

Not the same lady but I have an excellent rapport with her she knows I’m in Spain and likes to know what the weather is like and I ask how her dogs are😊