• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Help needed on these sovereign.s updated pictures

Goldmick

Mick,

It's well worth getting this graded, I think these BU are all gems and many people over look these.  It certainly looks good in the pictures. Shows RM sales of 472  low numbers for any 1/2 IMO.

P.S you lucky git with that 2017 PR70UC Love to see someone getting a wining ticket!

Think the mintage you said was for the full have a look again lol and yes i only paid 675 for both of them sovereign.s from a coin dealer i khew i was doing the right thing these bu sovereign.s are a great buy and i will grade them both be interesting to see what they put on the slab what do you think lol 

• 2 months later...

I khow this is a old post but i found out today my grades on these fantastic coins so i am updating this for those that helped me i got the only graded 2016 ms dpl sovereign on the ngc census and not only that but a 70 that was on my half sovereign the full also a ms dpl 70 one of only 4 so im happy 

Screenshot_20210914-154353_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210914-154249_Chrome.jpg

Archived