• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Bought a coin for me today for a change and I will be sending this to NGC for grading soon. You may have seen it on a FB group.

Mintage is 35,043 for 1920 compared to 2,000,000 for 1817. Marsh R2

93CBAF40-F255-4077-B045-5435D7A9E29A.jpeg.0a9314597ac750e5c95cef445e2f2846.jpeg

2A57A056-975F-41F6-B881-2DBB009E2FD9.thumb.jpeg.5abceb6d8d67413a582bc97afef09a67.jpeg

I ordered a whole lot, total of about 1 kg of silver in different coins and a bit of gold. Bullion, proofs, gilded. Really looking forward to the unboxing :). It arrived at the distribution point already, but had to postpone the actual delivery to friday....

Finally get to see my beasts Falcon. And most looking forward to my 10 oz Valliant and the proof rectangular dragon.

0-09-2018-RectangularDragon-1oz-Silver-Proof-InCase-HighRes.jpg.4afbca2fd921c7ef43435ad890295f3c.jpg-10-oz-the-2018-silver-valiant-silver-bullion-coin.thumb.jpg.94b9e3eac2d5dd4394068c770b546f22.jpg

Michael Marsh ‘The Gold Sovereign’ Revised Edition. 

Bargain at £20.47 delivered after 10% discount by entering code ‘TREAT10’ at checkout at WHSmiths online (code has to be used by midnight tonight).  

Be aware however, that shipping is estimated to be 14 days (ok for me, as it’s a Christmas present from my wife). 

My wife has resided herself after nearly 30 years that her usual gifts to me are often met with a look of disappointment.  This way, I don’t have to put on the false hurrah! 

Here’s the link to the Marsh book: 

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/the-gold-sovereign-revised-edition/9781908828361

Also be aware that the WHSmiths website is absolutely sh*#e to navigate around. 

2 minutes ago, engire said:

I'm wondering what I'm getting by the way. I think it should be just over 1 kg, but the shipment information says 26 kg... Maybe I'm receiving the group order :D

It would be nice to receive the group order and hav it all to myself lol shame my budget doesnt stretch that far.