• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New coins coming soon.

The Great British Pubs £2 Collection! (westminstercollection.com)

DN 2024 Pub Signs BU £2 Product Images 3

If they did a PM version, I'd be really tempted.  Nice designs.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

3 hours ago, paulmerton said:

They probably will, as they did with the pub games set - https://www.westminstercollection.com/p-NFL1/Traditional-Pub-Games-Silver-2-Pound-Set.aspx

And Bagpuss.

Don't forget Bagpuss.  🤣

image.thumb.png.80b2d71c871f7d7584c635914db9d975.png

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Need to overhaul the intelligence apparatus if they are literally emailing people.. ffs. 

Aaaahhh😉

On 04/07/2024 at 18:08, Mtaybar said:

Screenshot_20240704_180601_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Yep.  It's available.  So at least they have all the individual designs issued now.  Just the completer to go.

Am very disappointed that the prices have gone up (e.g. £50 for the 1/4), reflecting spot price.  But still a crazy premium.

On 04/07/2024 at 18:08, Mtaybar said:

Screenshot_20240704_180601_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Did anyone notice this release?  It completely bypassed me - not that I would have bought it anyway.

17 hours ago, ak74 said:

Rwanda Nautical Ounce 2024 - Cutty Sark

41848.thumb.jpg.36f80da578d2c0fac558df861194012f.jpg41848_2.thumb.jpg.b4c8371c49cb0970413f6dc1436fcba3.jpg

Thanks for sharing this....When is this one released, do you know? 

Edit.... I think I found the answer to my own question. A place in Germany is already taking pre orders for the 20th August. Martin from silver trader said he's going to get them in stock as well at some point. 

Edited by Mtaybar

23 hours ago, paulmerton said:

The 2024 5 sovereign piece (presumably the BU version) is just about to launch on royalmint.com.

No piedfort this year?

3 hours ago, Olivard said:

No piedfort this year?

Thankfully no. 🙂

Personally I’m glad they’ve stopped treating it as an annual issue. I’ve always maintained it should be reserved for special years only.