• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

https://i.redd.it/pn52uysl2kvd1.jpeg

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

45 minutes ago, MBTPSilver said:

Can it hold above £26 for the close tonight? A week above £25 would be nice to see anyway.

It’s going to struggle I think, if it holds above £26 this week then it solidifies its gain for the short term. A correction would be due, but metals can go mental without big pull backs. Example: gold 

Live Silver Price UK in GBP per Ounce

Ag

Current Price

£26.14

Live Change

0.11% £+0.03

Live high £26.16

Live low £26.08

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Live Silver Price UK in GBP per Ounce

Ag

Current Price

£26.23

Live Change

0.01% £+0.00

Live high £26.24

Live low £26.21

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

3 hours ago, gji25 said:

Maybe gold is now for the peasants 🤣

Maybe.

Reported.

7 hours ago, CANV said:

I love solver as stuff.  Especially old American c**p.   But I think this price drive might move on up.  Gold has gone. The plebs might pile,in 

They might.

Reported.

41 minutes ago, silverspeed said:

Is anyone keeping an eye on copper? I await the new stacking bars and rounds when things get silly. 

I believe copper will replace silver in the low price collectible market.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

There is precedent. Throughout history over the world copper has replaced silver numerous times as a currency metal. 
Even the last thirty years has seen both copper, and nickel, being replaced by near-worthless steel as a currency metal in British coins.

Those actions are physical evidence of copper appearing to 'move up' (actually inflation moving most other things down). This further elevates silver, and further elevates gold. 
The people who were hoarding pre-1947 coins in 1948 are like people hoarding copper now.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

15 minutes ago, ZRPMs said:

I've got some. image.png.d272f8b7b888eead6fb0994c5b0c6c3b.png

Id cash that in and buy silver with it... Some bloke did it on wall street silver and got a pretty penny for it...

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

4 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Id cash that in and buy silver with it... Some bloke did it on wall street silver and got a pretty penny for it...

I must have about 16k ounces of the stuff now in the shed 🤣🤣🤣 One of these days I'll load the tuck up and trade it in for a quintuple sov and put it in my pocket or 114 ounces of silver on the back of the truck.

For those of you who are not into Technical Analysis (TA)- or are simply non believers - the chart below illustrates what those of us who do pay attention to TA are focusing on. The horizontal teal coloured line is the previous major high from Sept' 2012 at $35.00. (NB: This chart is monthly - i.e. each bar represents a whole month - and is in $USD not £GBP.)

The probability of a rebound off this line is high, IMO - but don't get despondent about that. It's likely to be short term profit taking which will drive price lower to enable the big players (and us?!) to buy back in at a cheaper level. If/when price is able to push through the $35.00 resistance zone and stay above it, then this is an indication that the market thinks this is fair value and will look to test higher levels. Price should then continue to rise until significant selling pressure takes place. It's anyone's guess as to where this will happen.

The point of this post is don't be surprised to see price loitering around the $35.00 for some time: it's unlikely to simply power through it as if it was nothing of significance. It's highly significant. Also, a note of warning: could resistance at $35.00 hold to create a double top and then price tanks back down to $22.00 or lower? Yes, it's possible. That said, as things stand, the chart is very bullish and a move higher is much more likely, IMO. Just my £0.02p worth; others may have a very different view.

XAGUSD_2024-10-22_10-55-11.thumb.png.98bf16c346ef185c9cf71c1b83f96f58.png

Seems very diverse this thread today 

7 minutes ago, timsk said:

For those of you who are not into Technical Analysis (TA)- or are simply non believers - the chart below illustrates what those of us who do pay attention to TA are focusing on. The horizontal teal coloured line is the previous major high from Sept' 2012 at $35.00. (NB: This chart is monthly - i.e. each bar represents a whole month - and is in $USD not £GBP.)

The probability of a rebound off this line is high, IMO - but don't get despondent about that. It's likely to be short term profit taking which will drive price lower to enable the big players (and us?!) to buy back in at a cheaper level. If/when price is able to push through the $35.00 resistance zone and stay above it, then this is an indication that the market thinks this is fair value and will look to test higher levels. Price should then continue to rise until significant selling pressure takes place. It's anyone's guess as to where this will happen.

The point of this post is don't be surprised to see price loitering around the $35.00 for some time: it's unlikely to simply power through it as if it was nothing of significance. It's highly significant. Also, a note of warning: could resistance at $35.00 hold to create a double top and then price tanks back down to $22.00 or lower? Yes, it's possible. That said, as things stand, the chart is very bullish and a move higher is much more likely, IMO. Just my £0.02p worth; others may have a very different view.

XAGUSD_2024-10-22_10-55-11.thumb.png.98bf16c346ef185c9cf71c1b83f96f58.png

image.png.d3ede0686903d6f39261643fee3bf7f0.png we're on about candles now

4 minutes ago, theman73 said:

Not a single gold pushers apologies for demonised silver for such a long time.

I'm sorry silver did nothing for so long. Although I've never demonised silver or pushed gold. I've taken the p!$$ a little