• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Britannia Silver Proof Set

Shamatti

Selling my proof set of '97 Britannias. 

"The 1997 Silver Britannia Proof coin was the first of the Silver Britannia's to be issued. It was only issued as proof finish. The reverse was designed by Philip Nathan and shows Britannia standing in a chariot being drawn by two horses. The obverse is a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Raphael Maklouf." (Coppied from coinparade.co.uk) 

Mintage 4,137

This set has the usual problem of the 1/10th ounce coin being tarnished, although it is light compared to some I have seen! I understand this is a recuring thing with this set. Additionally, the COA is missing. Hence the lower price. 

£175 £150 including postage. 

DSC03168.thumb.JPG.a693708cdf6766764d8e82cdf98288b5.JPG

14 minutes ago, Jimmock said:

Might I ask what you've knocked off for no coa. Just checked ebay and the last sales are all about your price,if not lower.

Oh! I looked online and couldn't find anything under £220 - although I must admit I didn't think to check Ebay. I thought this was a good price, but would probably accept less if someone made an offer. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived