• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Solid silver 3oz horse shoe

SilverStan

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Well she finally got back to me and its bad news. Apparently they are too small. They were being considered as part of a table centre piece for a wedding.

It was explained to me over the phone but to be honest I went to my happy place and all I caught was too small, blah, wedding, blah blah, table......... :wacko:

But I did catch the part where I was asked if you can get any larger ones. So, if you can? she will be interested.

Cheers

Hi Thanks for the reply. Better late than never :)

I would need some more info before I go to my Man.

I would need to ask what sort of size your friend is after I guess double would be 6/7 ounces and so on.

Units and time frame ?

Also I can source some 1oz Hand poured Hearts.

They are smooth on the front and silver stamped on the back.

Make a lovely Wedding Favour etc etc.

Think I had glitter on my wedding table lol

Kind Regards

Lee

Silverstacking.co.uk 

Archived