• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

On 26/03/2020 at 22:17, Wonger said:

I didnt say i was worried, im a futures trader and I think the Gold price will now collapse, so Im short, its just another day at the office

Will you tell us the prices for your short contracts? So we can cheer when you are in massive profit?

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 minute ago, Michal said:

Wonger said he will buy gold for 400$ he just forget to say that will buy 1g of gold for it 😀

New Thought Crime legislation is being rushed through and there is a crime which surpasses Wrong Think.  It is the most unspeakable Wong Think - i am literally shaking at the thought.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

12 hours ago, silenceissilver said:

I think, I might be wrong but I think we are heading for rain somewhere in the UK, in 2020/2021.

But I might be wrong.

I think, but I might be wrong that this is a forum for healthy debate and opinions and you feel the need to pick one sentence from my comment and belittle me but I might be wrong.

How sad you feel the need to belittle others. 🤔 But I might be wrong.

You might want to try being nice, I know that might be slightly alien to you but try it sweetie, it might suit you.

Did you know, perhaps not, but silence is also an option. Apparently and ironically silence is golden would you believe.

Now stop belittling others and volunteer for NHS, as have I.

I’ll look forward to that rain in 2020/21, it will make a refreshing change in UK. 😘

Edited by Foster88

Here is a “wonger” Prediction for you all:

1) Bloodbath (plunge) in the markets in April, Dow Jones down to 6,000. Not a correction, not a crash, a plunge! 2 days away from this post!!

2) Gold price in April will not follow suit it will go up (significantly). Lets say 50% increase (just in April). 

3) Economy very “bad” for at least the next two years, perhaps bottoming in 2022.

4) Gold will keep going up with steep increase into 2022.

5) Rationing could well come back in within 2 years

6) Hyper inflation before 2030.

7) Global depression

Wish I could put a £1 Acca on the above all happening but there would be little point. The fiat at the end would be worthless!!

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

1 minute ago, Wonger said:

I wonder how far Gold and Silver will have to go down to stop these nonsense posts on this thread? Well were about to find out and those posters will go very quiet when it happens!

When Bonds turn negative, where do you think the smart money will go? 

3 minutes ago, Wonger said:

I wonder how far Gold and Silver will have to go down

Down from WHERE buddy!? @Wonger - 

Up or Down are only relative, right now, as to the reference point chosen!

Pick a date! - I know how my investments are doing ! 😉 👌

https://onlygold.com/gold-prices/historical-gold-prices/

8 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

When Bonds turn negative, where do you think the smart money will go? 

T Bills are already negative but look at the the 30 year action, Im short 30 year, bond bull market is over, you just dont know it yet! 

3 minutes ago, Wonger said:

T Bills are already negative but look at the the 30 year action, Im short 30 year, bond bull market is over, you just dont know it yet! 

True, what im insinuating is that once all bonds slide into negative its clear smart money is heading into metals

1 hour ago, Minimalist said:

True, what im insinuating is that once all bonds slide into negative its clear smart money is heading into metals

Why would all Bonds slide into negative if the Bond market bull is over? The 30 year is telling you its over!

1 minute ago, Wonger said:

Why would all Bonds slide into negative if the Bond market bull is over? The 30 year is telling you its over!

Yields arent negative yet - in its entirety. Metals will explode - this year or next. You know - I know it. 

11 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

Yields arent negative yet - in its entirety. Metals will explode - this year or next. You know - I know it. 

No metals will implode with Gold down to $400 and Silver down to $4, I know it but you dont! 

Edited by Wonger

Hahahahahahahahaha 

Hahahahahahahahaha 

You have have the most bullish situation developing for Gold and Silver ever, so many reasons to back up this bullish case,  somewhat endless, and Gold is trading $1620 and Silver $14, Maybe the laugh is on you my friend!  

Edited by Wonger