• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

for sale (By Platinum Member) 2018 Coca-Cola Bottle Cap Proof .9999 Silver One dollar

InvestInCoins888

I have 3 of these eye catching, fun, solid .999 silver novelty coins left to sell. I’m going to offer them here for a significant discount on my own website and in other spaces...

£39.99  

Somewhat obviously, these sold out within hours. The packaging in immense, with a coke tin being used as a great looking way to keep your coin safe 

Introducing Officially Licensed, Legal-Tender Coca-Cola® Coins!

When you see it, you instantly know it -- the radiant red background, the curiously cursive typeface and the curvaceous contour bottle. No matter where you are in the world or what language you speak, it all means cold liquid refreshment is on the way! Born in the 19th century, popularized in the 20th century and cemented as a global phenomenon in the 21st century, Coca-Cola is the quintessential American drink of choice. Reading this, you're probably thinking of this delicious mix of fizz and flavor right now!

More than just a soft drink, Coca-Cola (or Coke, if you prefer) is a part of everyday life and American culture. Unforgettable ads from the past are still found on the sides of buildings and hanging in general stores. Whether they wanted you to "buy the world a Coke" or "have a Coke and smile" or "catch the wave" because "Coke is it!," decades of unique commercials with catchy jingles still echo today. (They're "Always Coca-Cola," after all!) It was only a matter of time before this unforgettable icon was minted into silver as a legal tender coin. And now, you can bring home this 99.9% pure silver Coca-Cola proof, minted into an iconic shape!

• UNIQUE, CLASSIC DESIGN!-- Frank M. Robinson, business partner of Coca-Cola creator Dr. John S. Pemberton, created both the drink's name and its script font in the late 1800s. 130 years later, this world-famous design is the centerpiece of this gorgeous proof, set against a field of recognizable red.
  • UNBELIEVABLE BOTTLE CAP SHAPE!-- Take a closer look, and you'll see this isn't an ordinary coin -- in fact, you'll discover the crimps and curves of a Coca-Cola bottle cap. It isn't an illusion -- this coin is minted into that distinctive shape from six grams of highly pure 99.9% fine silver! Hand-selected planchets of silver are struck multiple times by polished dies using digital colorization and minting technology. The result is a coin with distinct lines, mirror-like fields and vivid color like you've never seen before!
  • FIJI LEGAL TENDER-- What makes these remarkable pieces of silver actual coins? Each 2018 Coca-Cola Bottle Cap Proof is one dollar legal tender for the South Pacific country of Fiji, as seen on the obverse of each coin along with the Fiji coat of arms.
  • COOL COCA-COLA PACKAGING! -- Your proof will arrive to you in a distinctive Coca-Cola tin, topped with a large bottle cap lid -- all inside a bright red Coca-Cola branded box.

If you're a Coca-Cola fanatic, a devotee of unique coins or just want a spectacular gift for the carbonation connoisseur in your life, this unique bottle cap proof is one not to miss! 

Year 2018
Country  Fiji
 Metal Silver
 Purity 0.9990
 Type Proof
 Denomination 1.00
 Currency Dollar
Weight  6 Grams - g
Dimensions 32.6mm

£3.99 for Tracked & Signed For Shipping 

Payment 

Cash on Collection 

Bank Transfer 

PINGIT

Checkout via my website and preferred merchant STRIPE 

PayPal for established members

BTC ETH LTC etc

InvestInCoins888.co.uk

96988164-DD4B-486C-AEE4-6AA423882818.jpeg

A52A3487-C906-4B36-B04B-1ABD52D0331B.jpeg

8693DA3F-5FFE-48B2-AEB4-E6A3B062BD0F.jpeg

DB256953-A4E5-428E-9DDB-B5AF85055D5C.jpeg

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

31 minutes ago, Jamesstott93 said:

This is awesome, would love to see somebody try and spend it in the shops as it's legal tender and I'm sure by law they have to accept legal tender 

Would be an enormous loss if they did though ha ha, If I worked in a store or something even I would accept this as legal tender and I am in the UK, just slip the £0.36 into the till from my own pocket 😎

The hunt is on!

Follow my Morgan dollar quest and watch other video's on my YouTube channel: Peacemaker

Archived