• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.ย Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicย posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)ย happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.ย 

๐ŸŽ… 2019 Christmas Prize Draw ๐ŸŽ…

Bullionbilly
Message added by ChrisSilver

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Csaba said:

Thank you @Bullionbillyย for organizingย this secret Santa event again.ย 

I will offer 1oz oreo, 2018.ย 

If my winner offered something special for this draw, I willย add a little extra surprise (still fine silver, not mandatory Lynx):

ย 

ย 

surprise.jpg

That is a great idea I'd be glad to offer my winner as well!

46 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

We should have a voluntary pot, that's a 1 wins all as well. Maybe called the Grinch Pot, Or The Grand Daddy or maybe The Clause Lottery . Separate from the Christmas but done at the same time.ย 

That could work with enough interest ?

17 minutes ago, Csaba said:

Thank you @Bullionbillyย for organizingย this secret Santa event again.ย 

I will offer 1oz oreo, 2018.ย 

If my winner offered something special for this draw, I willย add a little extra surprise (still fine silver, not mandatory Lynx):

ย 

ย 

surprise.jpg

Your in the draw. You take number 62. Just incase you wondered where you were and missed my other post ๐Ÿ‘

Late to the party but I'll throw in a 1oz Pan American Silver Corporation "round". For the yanks this one might seem a bit mundane but I've never seen any here in the UK so I'd like to think it's fairly unique. @Bullionbilly, cracking idea this prize draw and a fair bit of work too, cheers!

pan-american-1-oz-silver-round.jpg

78050335_435747110436749_2193720955216330752_n.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Im pushing the boat out this year....ย 

The winner will receive not 1 BUT 2 low quality "John Wayne" toilet rollsย ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

God that must be low quality.

Did you see how that guy walked ๐Ÿคฃ

A few people have mentioned a charity donation aswel. Has anyone any suggestions ? If every entry maybe donated even ยฃ1 it'll be worth while for a forum charity donation ?

What do people think ?

ย 

@Madstacksย had a fund raiser for a worthy cause not long ago. Maybe they could benifit more ?

Let us know your thoughts everyone whos entered.

6 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

A few people have mentioned a charity donation aswel. Has anyone any suggestions ? If every entry maybe donated even ยฃ1 it'll be worth while for a forum charity donation ?

What do people think ?

ย 

@Madstacksย had a fund raiser for a worthy cause not long ago. Maybe they could benifit more ?

Let us know your thoughts everyone whos entered.

I think it's a fun idea the winner/gift recipient being able to pick the charity. For the gifters who want to of course

9 minutes ago, Bullionaire said:

I think it's a fun idea the winner/gift recipient being able to pick the charity. For the gifters who want to of course

Sounds good to me! :)

33 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Its Johnย Wayne paper beacuse,

"It's rough and it's tough and it dont take no s..."

Well that doesn't sound like very useful toilet paper then? :wacko:

I think the donation to a charity is a great idea as well and the charity that I will put forward would be a charity called steps and this is something that I'm going through with my 10 week old daughter and I created a thread about it link below if anyone wants to read up on it

ย 

3 minutes ago, AgD said:

I think the donation to a charity is a great idea as well and the charity that I will put forward would be a charity called steps and this is something that I'm going through with my 10 week old daughter and I created a thread about it link below if anyone wants to read up on it

ย 

Another great cause !ย 

Hopefully we can get some money raised.ย 

Hows you're little en doing ?ย 

6 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Another great cause !ย 

Hopefully we can get some money raised.ย 

Hows you're little en doing ?ย 

She is a bit unsettled today as she has just come out of her casts and gone to the boots and bar stage so it's just going to take her up to a week to settle into them as she will be in different sizes of them for the next 4 to 5 yearsย 

Just now, AgD said:

She is a bit unsettled today as she has just come out of her casts and gone to the boots and bar stage so it's just going to take her up to a week to settle into them as she will be in different sizes of them for the next 4 to 5 yearsย 

Thats a long time to wear the boots pal. She'll soon get used to them, and it'll be second nature to her. Kids are brilliant ! So strong and you dont even realise it.ย 

My little lass had her tonsils out a couple of years ago, i kid you not 15 mins after waking up from the anisthetic she wasย eating toast ! Rough as sandpaper after havimg an op in her throat ๐Ÿคฃ

It always amazes me how kids just get on with it. I work alot at the Sheffield Childrens Hospital and the kids always seem to just crack on.

I was once on a ward where all the kids were reallyย ill. A little lass about 5 brought me to tears, she had cancer, tubes everywhere, bald head from treatment. She was riding around the ward on a trike asking other kids to come and play. She was amazing, so ill bit just got on with it. Theres not many adults with thst kind of spirt.ย 

Added 0 minutes later...
2 minutes ago, jacobkenn said:

Just a idea how about we give to 3 charitys one for children one for cancer and one for the elderly all put into one pot split 3 ways. any amount and no pressure to do soย 

Thats a good idea.

ย 

17 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Thats a long time to wear the boots pal. She'll soon get used to them, and it'll be second nature to her. Kids are brilliant ! So strong and you dont even realise it.ย 

My little lass had her tonsils out a couple of years ago, i kid you not 15 mins after waking up from the anisthetic she wasย eating toast ! Rough as sandpaper after havimg an op in her throat ๐Ÿคฃ

It always amazes me how kids just get on with it. I work alot at the Sheffield Childrens Hospital and the kids always seem to just crack on.

I was once on a ward where all the kids were reallyย ill. A little lass about 5 brought me to tears, she had cancer, tubes everywhere, bald head from treatment. She was riding around the ward on a trike asking other kids to come and play. She was amazing, so ill bit just got on with it. Theres not many adults with thst kind of spirt.ย 

Added 0 minutes later...

Thats a good idea.

ย 

That's the best thing about her having to go through it all so young is that she will have no idea of what she has already been through.

And kids like you mentioned are just amazing so full of hope.

I've got all the time in the world for kids and not just my own lol they are always so interested to learn and understandย 

Archived