• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold of Mesopotamia arrived

Ceaiu

Super excited right now!

I just picked this up from the postal office.

It's my very first coin of any kind.

Have nothing else to compare against, but I think it's really beautiful. I love the theme of this series, and I'd like to get them all in the following years.

20191109_144831.jpg

20191109_144205.jpg

Proof half ouncer with a mintage of 20 000 i see. Looks better now i can get a proper look at it. 

Image of 100 euro coin - The Gold of Mesopotamia | Austria 2019.  The Gold coin is of Proof quality.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, daca said:

@Ceaiu Ai cumparat moneda direct de la Austrian Mint?

Livrarea a avut loc prin intermediul postei romane sau printr-un serviciu de curierat?

MS.

Salut @daca,

Yes, this was ordered from the Austrian Mint and delivery went through Romanian Postal Office... which was scary, but all went well.

I have since received another order from Germany, delivered by our Postal Office and it was also good.

I'd like to get all the coins in this series, as I think the premium is decent and design and size are great.

I'm not comfortable at all when it comes to delivery of Gold, but without having a personal bad experience...

Archived