• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Rwanda coins how much worth is F15

Phil99

Hallo, ich habe mit ruanda 2014,2016 zum glück eine auktion bei ebay deutschland gewonnen

Ich habe 22 Euro, vielleicht 25 Dollar für jeden bezahlt. 

Für das Jahr 2014 ist das super. 

Selbst der beste Dealer zahlt 28 Euro und der niedrigste Preis 40 Euro. 

Jetzt habe ich 2 Auktionen mit 2013 und 2014 privat F15 entdeckt. 

Atm es ist um 20, das letzte Mal wurde die 2012 privy fuer 49 verkauft und die 2014 fuer 33 und das war ein Haendler. 

Kann jemand sagen, wie die Auflage ist? 

Der Verkäufer ist relativ neu und ich denke, einige werden zögern zu wetten. 

Wie mucj denken Sie, ist für 1 Unze wirklich billig. 

Grüße aus Deutschland

Philioo

IMG_20191030_125533.jpg

To my knowledge the F15 privy adds no value to these coins.  Id assume the same price as those without a privy.  I actively keep away from the F15 as its a case of all my coins have it or none of them have it.  My original coins that I purchased when I started collecting didn't have the privy so when I went hunting for the full set I kept away from them.  

If you want to get an idea of what they go for the first step would be to look at past sales on Ebay.  Being from Germany, these should be loads of F15 coins on there as that is where the F15 privy originates.  **Disclaimer** Translated to German with Google translate

==============================================================================================================

Meines Wissens nach verleiht die F15 diesen Münzen keinen Wert. Ich nehme den gleichen Preis an wie die ohne Privatspähre. 
Ich halte mich aktiv vom F15 fern, da alle meine Münzen es haben oder keine von ihnen es haben. Meine Originalmünzen, 
die ich zu Beginn des Sammelns gekauft hatte, besaßen nicht die nötigen Vorkenntnisse. Als ich mich auf die Suche nach dem vollständigen 
Satz machte, hielt ich mich von ihnen fern.
Wenn Sie sich ein Bild davon machen möchten, was sie für den ersten Schritt tun, schauen Sie sich die vergangenen Verkäufe bei Ebay an. 
Da sie aus Deutschland stammen, sollten sich dort jede Menge F15-Münzen befinden, da hier der Ursprung der F15-Geheimnisse liegt.

Thank you, i also selled all my privy Elephants, because Elefant milkspot. 

I bought 3 high relief wedge tailed eagles. 

One for me and 2 for my niefes. 

The markt here is just floodes with theese and so they are very cheap. 

The slab is not good in this case, so dealer sells out. 

On ebay sometimes with not so poular coins you can be lucky. 

My 2014 Rwanda is the cheapest ever selling last months and it is in original blister. 

The price they pay for single coins can be extreme. 

They paid me more for an elephant 2015 then i paid. 

If the 10 percent fee would fail you could get easy money. 

Lately one got less for rwanda 2012 to2017 then a german dealer accepting milk spot buy it. 

This offers a dealer for 34.

Mintage was to high

australien_wedge_tailed_eagle_2016_1_oz_silber_high_relief_slap_pp_vs1 (1).jpg

Sorry i dont find a topic that relates to ebay offers and potential milk spots. 

There are a lot of wedge tailed 2014 graded 70 at ebay and one youtuber is not sure. Is this a milk spot or did something even destroy the shine by made a bad job after open a capsel. 

The seller is very good ratet but in other not graded 2014 they say perfect, here only like new, what do you think? 

A buy for 40 dollar? 

Screenshot_20191031_213904_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Hallo, die 2016 bewerteten Münzen scheinen in Ordnung zu sein. Für den Fall, dass Sie nicht mehr weiterkommen möchten

Machen Sie es Sinn, überproduziertes Hochrelief zu kaufen. 

Dies ist ein Weihnachtsgeschenk, aber gestern habe ich 2 andere Münzen wegen des niedrigen Preises gekauft. 

Diese Arten von Münzen kosten in Geschäften mehr als das Doppelte. 

Ich kaufte eine 2010er Papstmünze 25 g für 17, also 21 für eine Unze. 

Und dann habe ich mir für 68 Euro ein Ultrahochrelief Gods of North 2016 gekauft. 

Ich habe bei ebay gesucht und nur billiger war eine münze ohne paket. 

Sicher, das Motiv ist nicht das Beste aus der Serie, aber wenn ich so aussehe, ist ein Schwan genauso teuer. 

Ich werde Sie nicht langweilen, aber glauben Sie, dass diese Strategie Sinn macht oder nur, dass eine billige Sammlermünze wie ein Keilschwanzadler kein Potenzial hat. 

Die Nordgötter sind irgendwie anders, weil ich sie wirklich billig ausgesucht habe. 

Screenshot_20191103_203649_com_ebay.mobile.thumb.jpg.a9ac9c7937ef7332f041fa94ceaa93e7.jpg

Screenshot_20191103_203707_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191103_203644_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191103_203917_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191103_203914_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191103_204022_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191103_204106_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20191103_204106_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Archived