• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Queens beast 10 oz dragon Griffin unicorn bull and the lion

silverdocket

Good evening ladies and gents 

I'm looking to sell as a set of five

If unsuccessful may consider breaking them up.

£1165 post included.

Sent by irish registered post.

Ireland/U.K. Only 

Payment to be confirmed.

I think this is well priced  considering the premium on the lion, Griffin and dragon.

Photo supplied before sending as they are in storage.

All in excellent condition 

cheers 

I know I can sell them on eBay Handy enough.

I'm not in a hurry I just want to move away from Queens beasts I would exchange for gold only for the hassle...  Who sends what first and so on...

I think I'm around £100 cheaper than the dealers.

They're only getting more expensive by the day...

I'm also selling my 2018  10 ounce Valiant  quantity 2

£190 each plus delivery £10 

2018 Canada  leaf same price.

There appears to be a small mark on the coin highlighted in the photo.

Capsule that the Griffin is in has some scuff marks but the coin is fine..

Everything else is in excellent condition 

@silverdocket, thanks for bringing this to my attention. :) 

I'm afraid I have to pass on the offer now, as I've placed an order at GS.be two days ago when I noticed the silver price had gone down a bit.

So I'm out of budget for this month, but I'll keep your ad in mind for a possible purchase in the near future. 👍

On 05/11/2019 at 11:30, silverdocket said:

I know I can sell them on eBay Handy enough.

I'm not in a hurry I just want to move away from Queens beasts I would exchange for gold only for the hassle...  Who sends what first and so on...

I think I'm around £100 cheaper than the dealers.

They're only getting more expensive by the day...

Prices have dropped on GS.be

Hi there. I’m in York and interested in collecting more of the queens beasts. I was going tad about another 100oz to my stack but I’ve got to wait a fortnight. This post therefore is as much a reminder for me as an expression of interest, that I revisit at the appropriate time. You could drop me a text too if you like nearer the time to confirm rates and remaining stock. (If that’s allowed.. this is my first post on here as I’ve literally only just found this site) Kind regards Nick 07809 387955

56 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

Hi there. I’m in York and interested in collecting more of the queens beasts. I was going tad about another 100oz to my stack but I’ve got to wait a fortnight. This post therefore is as much a reminder for me as an expression of interest, that I revisit at the appropriate time. You could drop me a text too if you like nearer the time to confirm rates and remaining stock. (If that’s allowed.. this is my first post on here as I’ve literally only just found this site) Kind regards Nick 07809 387955

If you're interested Nick I could take a small deposit and keep them for you.

Regardless of spot price, the price is locked in And agreed  privately or public on the forum.  Your choice.

Otherwise their going back in the safety deposit box on Monday.

If this is something that interests you does £10 sound fair as a deposit?

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/12/2019 at 15:06, silverdocket said:

Still up for grabs 10oz

2018 Canada leaf £190

Queens Beast unicorn £190

Queens beast bull 2 £190 each

Queens beast  dragon £215

Postage per coin 

Registered post £10 

Registered express post £15  cheers 

Buy the unicorn or bull and get £15 off the sold out everywhere  dragon... have it just in time for Christmas...

• Founder & Administrator

This trade topic has been automatically closed as it is older than 30 days old. If your item is still for sale or your wanted listing is still valid, please submit a new listing.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived