• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Foreign Shore Dealers are worth a LOOK!

5huggy

I ,as some know , spent some time in Cyprus over the last couple of weeks!

If you happen to go to Cyprus, PAPHOS - - I can and do  "HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"

KDG Gold and Silver Coin Shop!

If you pop  in, you are instantly welcomed by lovely girls especially ALIONA!

DEMITRI - the owner I have known for 4 years and he makes fantastic coffee and chats for ages about the pm WORLD!

All trades in or out are tested before your eyes with  his super gun  - -"NITON" beast!

below are a couple of pictures to show what I mean.

It is always best if you wish to deal/trade to either ring and arrange, or pop in and arrange appointment

as they LOCK the shop, to make you COMPLETELY SECURE! whilst drinking coffee! 👍

IMG_2075.thumb.JPG.32dd73a60f334c037cc2ceb166c4f6e8.JPG

IMG_2320.thumb.JPG.8e46b4a46c4324da80f68204cf3b5bd2.JPG

2 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

How was it bringing all the above back via a flight ?

Straightforward?

Totally buddy - even chatted with xray guy at Paphos airport asking if he "Needed to speak to me" over what he was seeing! and flashed paperwork !

His answer - (seriously) - - -"you are the best and easiest person I have had to deal with today - enjoy your flight!!"

2 minutes ago, mr1030 said:

That's a fine sight, but where are the pictures of the lovely girls?

Sorry buddy GDPR rules! 😉

Added 0 minutes later...
1 hour ago, Pete said:

Now comparing prices against what you would pay here ???? ...????
Any comments ?

yup - IM VERY HAPPY!

5 hours ago, 5huggy said:

If you happen to go to Cyprus, PAPHOS - - I can and do  "HIGHLY RECOMMEND!"

KDG Gold and Silver Coin Shop!

bugger, I was in Paphos about 4 years ago, never thought to look up coins shops😖

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

9 hours ago, 5huggy said:

So this is how one dreams of gold and silver!

Beer in hand -- and Idyllic view of Cyprus shores

831764691_A5huggyallatsea.thumb.JPG.1c335ac20fcc62a88eb301624d66e8b7.JPG

DOES MY BUM LOOK BIG IN THEM! 🤣🤣

All I want to know is the Yacht yours & can I borrow it?

10 hours ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Whilst I really enjoy posts from @5huggy and love PMs, my eyes keep being drawn to the shop next door...'Modest Feeling' Hilarious in the context of situation next to a coin shop. What do they sell in Modest Feeling!?

Things that won't get you slightly over or under excited/pleased/stimulated? :wacko:

Perhaps a gentle and not controversial conversation, or a brief look at an artwork that is neither here nor there really but interesting (to a point).

I am intrigued! @5huggy!!

Archived