• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GoldSilver.be White Lion

BullionBarn

I placed a large (ish) order with goldsilver.be on the 1st if the month which included a handful of 2oz silver white lions, their website said stock would be in on the 2nd. When I checked my order a few days later stock was then due on the 16th. As I check today my order is still waiting for stock and there is no indication when it will be ready!

Is anybody else experiencing this problem? And how long do we think it will take??

32 minutes ago, BullionBarn said:

I placed a large (ish) order with goldsilver.be on the 1st if the month which included a handful of 2oz silver white lions, their website said stock would be in on the 2nd. When I checked my order a few days later stock was then due on the 16th. As I check today my order is still waiting for stock and there is no indication when it will be ready!

Is anybody else experiencing this problem? And how long do we think it will take??

I had something similar. As the website said your stock will be in at the 16th and it is 17th today, I think all will be shipped today or tomorrow. 

I did panic a little too back then, but it was unnecessary.

EDIT: I see now that there is no indication date at all anymore. Might be postponed, but even tough I would not worry

51 minutes ago, Ron said:

EDIT: I see now that there is no indication date at all anymore. Might be postponed, but even tough I would not worry

I think his worry is based around the October 31st hard Brexit deadline. Shipping after that date might make his order subjected to VAT.

25 minutes ago, BullionBarn said:

I should be able to relax now!

You can never relax when ordering from GS.be until the fat lady sings, I mean FedEx delivery man/van has delivered your parcel, you have video recorded the unboxing (for personal use in case dispute) and counted all items ordered are received and the quality of the coins are as expected. Then you can relax :).

4 hours ago, Abyss said:

You can never relax when ordering from GS.be until the fat lady sings, I mean FedEx delivery man/van has delivered your parcel, you have video recorded the unboxing (for personal use in case dispute) and counted all items ordered are received and the quality of the coins are as expected. Then you can relax :).

Well, potentially not having to contact their 'wonderful' customer service anymore in this case is quite the reassurance as it is for the time being... ;) 

Archived