• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Is there a special "Stacking Day"?

Frost

2 hours ago, Frost said:

I mean like a holiday, if there isn't, we can create our own. Do you like this idea?

Bizarre that you ask this as I do have a special day each year. I generally buy and sell all year around, but there is always one special coin that I save and save for and try to have delivered/picked up the week of my birthday. I guess I am conflating a stacking day with another holiday there, though...

What about today - seeing as you suggested it today? 16 October? A day where everyone on here buys something special to add to their stack - you can either save for it throughout the year or just (if you're filthy rich) just buy on the spot!

I purchased a couple of piece of silver today from BYB so could put that down to my first 'Stacking Day' purchase...

1 hour ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Bizarre that you ask this as I do have a special day each year. I generally buy and sell all year around, but there is always one special coin that I save and save for and try to have delivered/picked up the week of my birthday. I guess I am conflating a stacking day with another holiday there, though...

What about today - seeing as you suggested it today? 16 October? A day where everyone on here buys something special to add to their stack - you can either save for it throughout the year or just (if you're filthy rich) just buy on the spot!

I purchased a couple of piece of silver today from BYB so could put that down to my first 'Stacking Day' purchase...

I also buy something special for my holiday as you do.

Well, today is a great day to pick up some interesting stuff, thanks for reminding😉
Then I'd call it happy Spontaneous Buy Day🤣

Archived